Kanye West

BEING A RAPPER IS DANGEROUS

... Just Like a Police Officer

12/9/2013 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120913_kanye_west_polcie_compare_launch

First Tom Cruise, now Kanye West is comparing his profession to BEING AT WAR ... saying just like soldiers and cops, HE PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE when he goes to work.

Yeezus made the statements to Saturday Night Online this weekend, saying rapping is very dangerous work -- "This is like being a police officer or something ... or like war or something."

"You're literally going out to do your job every day knowing that something could happen to you."

But Kanye says it's not JUST the physical risks (he says he could slip on the stage) ... KW also risks getting his feelings hurt -- because people could watch a show and decide they don't like him.

Yeah, just like a cop or a soldier.

#delusional.

Kellie Arnold

well I say he and Tom Cruise need to form a Narcissist Anonymous Group or take lessons from the great Gary Sinise on the subject of giving back to our service men and women(past and present) and learn how to be humble...

Kellie Arnold

It's Me

HaHaHa...Because rappers are idiots.

darlene

lord help us...............

Oates

Hey Dumb and Dumber......

Sif

What an assface.

Clarissa

He is such a ****ing idiot!!! The more he talks, the more reason he gives people to hate his damn guts!!!!

Deborah

ROTFLMAO!!!! These actors, rappers are like being in a war. I can't stop laughing.... LOL! Please these idiots need to know what it's like being a soldier. I would love to see Tom Cruise and Kanye West to be sitting on top of a tank with live fire circulating around them and they are firing back at citizens, children, dogs because you have no idea who is firing at you. It's either your life or their life... which would you choose?

delane

Moron. I use to be a huge fan. Now I just can't even stand to listen to you speak..You keep digging that hole and you won't have to "risk you life" anymore because you won't have any fans let to support you. SMH

bkblueknight

the scary thing is. this guy just says these things.

jay-z believes them about himself.

kanye is the level headed one among those two.

MTG

I am disgusted and repulsed by his comment.

antigirlygirl

Well, it's surprising to see he hasn't ranted about the Grammys.

STFUP

My DOUCHBAG alarm went off so hard when I read this, I think it's made me deaf!
Nobody on EARTH deserves to step in front of a bus more - except maybe Kim.

laffnbear

His feelings must be really hurt, now he knows that hundreds, if not thousands don't like him and feel he is nothing more than a delusional, no talent, "rapper."

Oh for cryin' out loud

My Father IS a Cop. A State Policeman,he's big and scary and a Veteran of multiple deployments.
That "singer" is NOTHING like the HERO my Father is.
They don't whine/cry and wonder if people like them. !!They Don't CARE!!

That "singer" should stay with trying to keep his gayness from leaking out and keeping hold of the kartrashian coat tails. Doesn't that give him enough to cry about?

Cause his gayness may find himself in need of help,and there will be none...just sayin'