Amanda Bynes

At Disneyland Acting Goofy

12/10/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1210_amanda_bynes_disneyland_article_tmz_wm
Amanda Bynes is a tough nut to crack... focusing on her makeup smack in the middle of the happiest place on Earth.

Amanda is still at Disneyland ... where apparently she chose mascara over the Matterhorn.

Amanda's parents were along for the ride, keeping a watchful eye on their daughter.

Disneyland's not far from the Orange County campus of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, where she'll be attending fashion design classes

Look closely ... Amanda's not strapped in -- she's clearly had enough of that.

1211_lifes_a_rollercoaster_footer

Red Dynamo

Spreading the holiday cheer by making fun of someone who has a mental illness. Wow you guys really are a-holes.

Red Dynamo

Spreading the holiday cheer by making fun of the mentally ill. Wow...you guys really are a-holes.

Johnny Carcinoma

Your continued harassment of this troubled young woman is beyond reprehensible.

It is disgusting, inhumane, and deplorable.

Whoever wrote this piece and who ever approved it for publication needs to be fired.

Sick.

Holly

I agree with the other comments about leaving this girl alone. This isn't right. She deserves her privacy. Stop it.

david 183

I do wish her well but she looks a bit odd. Maybe she's on some seriously strong meds.

Winter

I can imagine her crying and saying "my parents never took me to disneyland when I was a kid" to her shrink

jaina66

Its lip gloss morons. If she was trying to put mascarra on while wearing sunglasses i think thats a sign shes still off. Also if you keep following her and you make her condition worse i hope they sue the **** ouf you. Her parents should get a court order supported by drs to keep you away. Please she trying to get better she had a breakdown. Let her just get better dont make her worse. Yes we are all happy to hear she is well but making a slow recovery from a severe mental condition isnt mad better by the paps following her. If your trying to push her over the edge for a story i hope you get sued. Back off and let her get well. Oh how bout we find out if any of the tmz staffs family are dying of cancer and go take photos of them. Not nice is it. BACK OFF! dont make her worse.

eljeran

still worried about "ugliness" I see. She really shouldnt be out amongst normal people.

NykkiD

Leave her alone. I'm sure tmz doesnt give s sir about well being.

Gen

a female wrote this article. only a female would be this vicious to another young woman.

Gen

I can't imagine why she might be obsessed with her makeup considering filthy whores like you stalk her with camera's 24/7 and mock every single thing about her.

Marie

The Amanda manda manda manda manda.. The Amanda manda manda manda manda shhhhhoooowwww.

Bestcoastwestcoast

Actually she is strapped in, the Matterhorn has a black lap bar, which she clearly has on her lap... Stop being such a bitch. I go to Disneyland once a week and I fix my make up too, gotta look cute for the pictures. I think she looks like your average girl hanging at the park. **** girl on girl hate.

Elle

Look i like celeb news as much as the next person but Wow, i'm sure this is good for the poor girls mental health! Mental health issues are nothing to make fun of or take lightly tmz, it's not like a junkie that chooses to stick a needle in their arm or a drunk that chooses to chug back a bottle, until you've met someone with mental illness you have no right to judge! A close friend of mine was diagnosed with bipolar and some days these people, they literally fight for their sanity! When in a down state mentally ill people are also very hyper sensitive so have a heart and let this girl enjoy a day with her family as articles like this are like telling a suicidal person to jump over the edge :(

Unbroken Chain

I'm happy to see her out having fun. She looks fragile. I wish she Could be left alone