Paul Walker

Laughing & Smiling

Minutes Before Fatal Crash [PHOTOS]

12/10/2013 12:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1210_paul_walker_before_car_crash_launch_v2Paul Walker was in a great mood just moments before his fatal Porsche accident -- laughing and smiling in the passenger seat of the car that killed him.

The photos were shot as Paul and driver Roger Rodas were leaving the Santa Clarita charity car show that Walker had organized.

It's a jarring look into the final moments of the actor's life -- especially the juxtaposition of the gleaming red sports car ... and the fiery wreck it became just minutes later.

1210_paul_walker_before_car_crash_sub

Tina Stone

What I meant by my earlier post is. I only feel sad for his family. Period.

billybob

Celeb deaths are undeniable an attractive issue. So here's my Christmas poll:
Which Celeb Do You Want To Die Next?

jacksonorleans

please let it go. Give the man some respect. There's got to be someone else you want to hound. It's not news now..it's disrespect!

bogley

People should focus more on the two faces over the car. The dark "arch" above windshield frame is hair on one face. Another face sits on top of it. Check it out. Someone sees an angel on passenger side. I don't see it.

shelley

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT ALREADY!!!! let this man rest in peace and stop being dirtbags by trying to capitlize on it!
TMZ YOU MAKE ME SICK! You used to be a good place for celebrity news and now you're bottom of the barrel in reporting. I stopped watching on tv months ago and now deleting my app and finding a new place to surf online during my lunch hour. sickos.

NoDoubtfan

His saying was right.... "If one day speed kills me do not cry, because I was smiling"

Jessy

So sad. R.I.P.

Troy T

Bla bla bla, who cares already !!!!

Toilethead

Enough already! Your exploitation of tragedy is sickening.

Barb

Hey, TMZ. This story has already crossed the obsession line several times. Get over it, move on with your lives or get therapy.

billybob

I guess, when they autopsied him, they found a facial expression which could be - very optimistically - interpreted as "smiling"

Yvonne

It's good to know that he was at least happy by the time god took him away from us. RIP Paul we will never forget you

Chgome

TMZ YOU ARE SICK PEOPLE, ADDING TO THE DECLINE OF OUR SOCIETY. CAN'T WAT FOR YOU TO FOLD, WHICH YOU WILL.

cb2013

I'm not trying to sound disrespectful or cruel but in the first photo it looks like the car is on fire. A premonition perhaps?? :/ I know its just the glare of the sun but still creepy.

Vote2012

No more!!!! I am sick of hearing about this story. It was a car crash it happens everyday all over this country.