Paul Walker

Laughing & Smiling

Minutes Before Fatal Crash [PHOTOS]

12/10/2013 12:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1210_paul_walker_before_car_crash_launch_v2Paul Walker was in a great mood just moments before his fatal Porsche accident -- laughing and smiling in the passenger seat of the car that killed him.

The photos were shot as Paul and driver Roger Rodas were leaving the Santa Clarita charity car show that Walker had organized.

It's a jarring look into the final moments of the actor's life -- especially the juxtaposition of the gleaming red sports car ... and the fiery wreck it became just minutes later.

1210_paul_walker_before_car_crash_sub

billybob

When you think that this is to much about Walker, wait til Lamar Odom or a Kartrashians dies!

phil

TMZ, really?? Youre no different from the young guys who stole pieces of the crashed vehicle & tried to sell it on EBAY!! Dont you realise theres a line you must draw when it comes to respect for the deceased, their family & loved ones, who by the way are still grieving. Respect, dignity PLEASE!!

Dead@27

Last words of most rednecks: "Hey, Watch This !"

Dead@27

Those guys got cooked like a couple of
Space Shuttle Astronauts.

Julia

If I am tired of reading about Kardashians or Lindsay Lohan crap I am not reading about them. good advice for people who are tired about Paul Walker don't read about him;)

Tall

Ok, Paul Walker died, enough already!!! It was a tragedy, but everyday you guys keep going on and on about it. I'm sorry he was killed, but enough is enough. RIP Paul.

bourbs

Can't you let this man rest in peace?

selizabeth625

Seriously? He died. We get it. We are mourning and sad about it, at least I am. You do not need to keep reminding us! It's sick and ridiculous. I USE to like this site..

ericcaro

Yup

Sade

Wish i could just jump into the photos and pull paul out before they decided to take off for that drive... :(

TruthTeller

Yesterday they had some article about some other news sight milking this story and how tacky they were.

Yet TMZ keeps the tacky train rolling on CONSTANTLY with this themselves! Pot meet kettle

rlemons

I'm gonna have to stay of the Internet. With each story I get sadder and sadder. My heart is broken overt his death. No other celebrity has affected me this much. It's just horrible.

Tj

Wow, usually TMZ doesn't surprise me with beating a story to death but dang. I'm not tired of hearing about Paul Walker I'm still saddened but TMZ your final moment videos are brutal. Smiling one minute dead the next is what you're really saying. His family forced to watch because any new pics or such of their son would be to hard to resist. I mean you're really reaching lows here. Until the next death right Harvey?

Lionnnnnesssss

Wow. all the whacky theories... Personally, I think he is resting in peace and pics like this won't affect that and for me, I am interesting in seeing his gorgeous smiley face.

donna

How low do you people go...Enough already!.. You torture people with your stories... Turned into a real rag mag show...!