Paul Walker

Laughing & Smiling

Minutes Before Fatal Crash [PHOTOS]

12/10/2013 12:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1210_paul_walker_before_car_crash_launch_v2Paul Walker was in a great mood just moments before his fatal Porsche accident -- laughing and smiling in the passenger seat of the car that killed him.

The photos were shot as Paul and driver Roger Rodas were leaving the Santa Clarita charity car show that Walker had organized.

It's a jarring look into the final moments of the actor's life -- especially the juxtaposition of the gleaming red sports car ... and the fiery wreck it became just minutes later.

1210_paul_walker_before_car_crash_sub

TruthTeller

Yesterday they had some article about some other news sight milking this story and how tacky they were.

Yet TMZ keeps the tacky train rolling on CONSTANTLY with this themselves! Pot meet kettle

rlemons

I'm gonna have to stay of the Internet. With each story I get sadder and sadder. My heart is broken overt his death. No other celebrity has affected me this much. It's just horrible.

Tj

Wow, usually TMZ doesn't surprise me with beating a story to death but dang. I'm not tired of hearing about Paul Walker I'm still saddened but TMZ your final moment videos are brutal. Smiling one minute dead the next is what you're really saying. His family forced to watch because any new pics or such of their son would be to hard to resist. I mean you're really reaching lows here. Until the next death right Harvey?

Lionnnnnesssss

Wow. all the whacky theories... Personally, I think he is resting in peace and pics like this won't affect that and for me, I am interesting in seeing his gorgeous smiley face.

donna

How low do you people go...Enough already!.. You torture people with your stories... Turned into a real rag mag show...!

Onee

Can you let the man rest in peace? You've dragged this on long enough. Seriously? A story about him laughing and smiling minutes before his death? What did you think he would be doing - coordinating casket colors?

inkfreak

Give these guys a ****ing break. Let em rest. TMZ needs to find something else to false report about.

sr

Now I think paparazzi had maybe something to do with it....maybe

Nikki

"Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire"

CathyJ

For God sake Harvey Levin and company, would you please let this man rest in peace? Vultures !!

Stephaaniiee

It is devastating to us his fans to keep seeing this imagine how his daughter and family/friends feel seeing pictures videos of him minutes before and the car then burst into flames? All these people whom took these pics should have been trying to get him out or called for help instead of taking all these damn videos and pictures...

Wellington

STOP ALREADY, TMZ!!!
Sheesh, what a bunch of ghouls!

Susan

Lol

Susan

Paul walker rip

Geno

I'm pretty sure if he new he was about to die, he wouldn't have been smiling and laughing. What a dumbass headline.