Jeff Beacher vs. Shorty Rossi

Little Man Lawsuit

... SETTLED!!!

12/10/2013 1:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121013_shorti_rossi_tmzlive_launch_v2

That was fast ... Jeff Beacher's lawsuit against "Pit Boss" Shorty Rossi is SETTLED ... thanks to TMZ.

As we reported, Beacher just sued Rossi -- who used to work at Beacher's Madhouse -- claiming Rossi essentially stole valuable Beacher-themed website domain names after the two parted ways ... domain names like jeffbeacher.com and beachersmadhouse.net.

Rossi called in to "TMZ Live" today and said even if he won the lawsuit, he had no interest in squeezing Beacher for money in return for the domain names.

So we asked Rossi ... if Beacher apologized to him, would he drop the suit and fork over the domain names?  Rossi said he would.

So then we called Beacher, and he played ball, saying, "Since we are both little people impresarios, it does us both no good to fight over anything, and only hurts the community of little people that we live in. Shorty, I apologize for suing you. Let's just work this out and move forward as friends again."

Shorty tells us he accepts Beacher's apology and will transfer the domains ASAP. He added, "After reading the apology, I had to pick myself off the floor. Apparently hippos do fly."

Now give us something hard ... maybe North Korea?

1210_jeff-beacher_getty_sub2

Mikey

Midget problems.

Toilethead

I couldn't care less.

Mumra the Ever Living

Yes, by all means compare a nothing argument between two people with the starvation and state sanctioned, enforced slavery of millions.
TMZ, YOU ARE A DISGRACE~!!!!

Waka Waka Waka

I'll give you something hard TMZ...

Dead account Delete at will

That was one short laysuit

pretty-n-pit

Shorty rocks! Met him a few years ago and he was awesome! Pitbulls rock too =)

Kelly

Shut up little man!

Victor Macias

Check me out on youtube I am trying t o build my fan base come on help me out! www.youtube.com/user/VenemVizzy

Jmjimi

Harvey you are amazing. But let's leave North Korea to Dennis Rodman!

tgrfan42069

watched that show that shorty is on.its a load of ****.apparently they break into peoples houses and what not in bad neighborhoods.steal dogs.then no one does anything about it.lmao what a total sham it is

tweetycooks2002

Am I signed in now?

Vote2012

Who? TMZ reports everyday on people I have no clue who they are, no names no talent hacks looking for attention from the lame media

Paul Margel

Shame on Harvey for his hate-joke at the end of TMZ's first report on this Wednesday. I guess TMZ's not enlightened toward all minorities.