Kevin Federline

Hit Me With a Baby One More Time

12/11/2013 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1211-kfed-victoria-baby-TMZKevin Federline is a lot of things, and one of them is fertile .... baby #6 is in the oven ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the fetus tell TMZ ... Kevin's wife, Victoria Prince, is 6 months pregnant with their second kid. Check out the photos and behold the subtleties -- Victoria is wearing a jersey that says "Juan Moore Federline 6."

Kevin famously has 2 kids with ex-wife Britney Spears, and 2 more with baby mama Shar Jackson.

He truly is Papa ZOW!

121113_k_fed_victoria_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Gretel

Federline is a sperm spewer and he can always find a receptacle. If he remains true to form her number is up with #2 and he'll be moving on to spray a bit more sperm at some new stupid bltch in a few years.

bill_leslie

Great ... more trash that he won't be able to raise or support properly. Idiocracy the do***entary continues.

3Storms

Every woman on the planet knows he's a deadbeat, loser, and mooching gold-digger, but he can still get laid and can still knock up women? Damn. This proves that women are in fact stupid.

Twilightstar

The taxpayers are probably funding four of these kids. I don't know who is worse -- him or the little dummies that pop out kids for this looser.

Melly

Occupation: professional baby's daddy.

TruthTeller'13

OMG!! He needs to be split, clipped, tagged and bagged!! This guy is SOOO much like my Ex husband its sad! Thank God I was the first, I got out and NEVER looked back!!
I had had my girls, found out he cheated on me once in the 3 yrs we were married, I tossed him out on his ass, I got sole custody of my girls, then sued for child support and won because he brought his 6 mo. pregnant girlfriend to court ( needless to say, the female judge was PISSED!) and I never looked back. He now has a total of 9 kids .... yes, I said 9 children and has only paid for my two and he makes 125G /yr ....
Now, will someone PLEASE tell me WHAT is wrong with these 3 women that they feel the need to have a child/ children with this man?? ( and I use that term loosely) There has to be something seriously wrong w/ them that they feel the need to do this and then be like, "okay babe, you can stay home and watch the kids, while I work singing, dancing , modeling, or whatever and I'll pay all the bills plus give you an allowance, then when we slpit you can sue me for sole custody pf the children and call me unfit, because I worked and paid you to stay home and watch our children" I mean, Seriously, has not of these bimbos NOT learned from the other???

Hothotsummernights

And after this one he will move on to another wifey and have two more... Then repeat, and repeat and repeat. He should be neutered.

waunitac

Why should Britney have to pay for his kids ?. "GET A JOB MAN."

vtnnthanh

This pathetic idiot needs to be sterilized. 6 kids how to live?

gbtw

he looks good. he's taking better care of himself and has lost a lot of weight. hope he keeps it up. good luck, kevin (and family).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7