Paul Walker Death

Family Hunts For Burial Plot

12/11/2013 2:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1211_paul_walker_family_plot_inf
Paul Walker's family is making plans for a proper funeral ... touring the grounds of a famous L.A. cemetery looking for a suitable burial plot.

Walker was killed 11 days ago when a Porsche Carrera GT driven by buddy Roger Rodas slammed into a pole and exploded in flames.

Walker's dad, Paul Sr., and other family members  went to Forest Lawn Cemetery today to finalize plans and choose a final resting place.

We're told the Walkers are planning a small funeral -- mostly family -- but it will also include cast and crew from the "Fast & Furious" movies.

No word on when the funeral will be held.

1202_remembering_paul_walker_footer

hondosan

Jeezzus. Super sleazy.

maverick01785

I still can't believe he's gone. Its worst for the parents.

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

I know for a fact that every other news agency was offered these pics but turned them down citing"bad taste" and privacy issues". Whats next? Photos of Harv gettin' a b.j.??

Livy

The hypocrisy of people makes me laugh. Each entry about Paul have the same comments: "TMZ you sucks", "Leave them alone," Have respect ". But you all are here aware of what TMZ says about Paul. Hypocrites.

Claudia Delgado

This is completely disgusting.

I can't believe you actually consider this to be news, you people are sad and pathetic, TMZ has always been quite the classless place but this is just a new low.

tuggy

LEAVE THE FAMILY ALONE YOU SICK F#@KS!!! NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS!!!

Bubba

You know, I have been a fan of TMZ for a while, always found the stories entertaining with a good sense of humour. But with the non-stop unneccessary coverage of Paul Walker's death and Amanda Bynes........you guys have gone downhill, way below the point of low taste.

Stalking Paul Walker's family picking out a grave site?? Stalking Amanda Bynes after she just got out of a psychiatric hospital and making restraint jokes about it??? This is just repulsive, and not fun or funny in any sort and its completely unneeded information. Do you really think its BREAKING NEWS that Paul Walker's family is grieving?? Do you really think it is BREAKING NEWS that Amanda Byne's is still struggling with a mental illness??

Paul Walker died, it was a sad story, cover the original story, wish the best for his family and leave them alone. Amanda Bynes was acting goofy, she has been diagnosed with a mental condition. Wish her well and apologize for all the jokes that were made prior to her diagnosis.

But then again, that would be called a high road, I think TMZ is now to far down in the valley to ever find the high road again.

Think its about time I stop coming to this website. Nothing is fun, or funny any more.

Vote2012

No that is him in the purple shirt, he is helping them find a plot. This is the never ending story, it goes on and on.

INTHEZONE

Tila Tequila Claims Paul Walker Was Murdered!

Jay

Burial? He was pretty much already cremated, they need to finish that off and let his ashes speed off into the wind, that's what Paul would have liked! He was a free spirit and didn't like to be confined, let his ashes go off into the wind!

just wondering

HOLY **** his brother looks JUST like him... OH MY GAWD!!!! I really really had to do a double take!

kat

kat

I loved Paul Walker, and thanks for covering this story thus far, but this is gross! Let it go and let the family mourn in peace now.

BABS

My brother asked me if I knew about Paul Walker's death ....ha ha
Do I know about it - it's always in my face!
He said are they talking about it at work? NoOOOO - I visit tmz.com for junk and everyday a new development ...
Do you know if they picked out the gravestone yet?????

Julia

Calm down people it is just picture they could have a walk here . there are autopsy pictures on the other site so maybe TMZ is not so bad

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments