Sharon Osbourne

I Lied About My Hoo-Ha

It's Not as Tight As You Thought

12/11/2013 10:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121113_sharon_osbourne_launch

Sharon Osbourne is taking full responsibility for misleading her fans about the tightness of her hoo-ha ... admitting she MADE UP the story about getting vaginal rejuvenation.

Osbourne appeared on "Howard Stern" on Sirius/XM this morning and exposed herself -- saying she was simply messing with Graham Norton when she recently told the BBC talk show host she had a surgical procedure to tighten up her lady junk.

"I made it up just to be flippant," Sharon said ... adding, "How could I do that after I've had so much ill health? Now I'm not gonna start putting scaffolding up my vagina?"

And now you know.

KicksandGiggles

Damn Sharon, it must be pretty pathetic to interview you if this is all you have to talk about. And then, you make this up as well. Grown women with a glimmer of dignity and self respect leave discussion of their lady parts with their partner who is the ONLY person who really gives a crap!

gabib1

No one cares

freeLG

i watched the osbournes once. in that episode sharon wiped her cooch juice on kelly. that was it for me. this disgusting hag needs to go back to england. who's mother does that?

WTF

I'm pretty sure that thing hadn't been tight for years, even after taking up a few notches.

Kristinajp

Having seen her at a dog store in Malibu several years ago and not seeing the person she really is I kn ewe this was bs when she said it. She isn't that nice of a person. I was looking at dog collars and she came between me and my husband and I said excuse me to ask him what he thought of one I liked. It was as if how dare you speak in my presence. Her son on the other hand was so ice to the cashier she must deep down be a decent person but I didn't see it that day. Maybe he has more Ozzy in him than Sharon.....

Michelle

That was just an odd thing to make up. Is she some sort of pathological liar? Who does that??

bonnie bell

I can't stand this I know it all and know everyone in the celeb world as if its important. She is big mouth annoying bitch. She is a sorry person. Like her daughter.

Newswatcher

Yuck!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Bet it has an echo

Rolm

Oh shut-up you piece of garbage and go back to England

Truth

HER IQ IS NOT AS HIGH AS YOU THOUGHT EITHER... #FUGLY C*NT #TRUTH!!

Shaken not stirred

I don't think that any of us, really needed THAT visual!

Hell's Belle

Gross! I need to stop reading this crap on my lunch break.

boro silicate

what else did you expect to hear from howard sterns show. all the guy knows is dooty and fart jokes and how to scrub clean the history of his never did anything in life wife. Harvey do you really need sterns sheckles? I know you guys stick together but jeeziss Harvey.
howard stern blows hes struggling desperately to get some pres since his show isn't worth a plug nickel anymore. blobin phoning it in from home, wiggy begging his listeners to buy his photoshpped calendar of his never been a model wife. go give nsal 7 million howard even tho theyre the lowest rated animal rescue facility anywhere spending ig time money on "galas". you paid 52 million for a florida house now you beg your listeners to buy that crap calendar? if it means that much to you donate the money from you own pocket.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

So, was she lying then or is she lying now? Rich white trash regardless.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments