« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bruce Jenner

I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

12/13/2013 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_bruce_jenner_article_getty

Bruce Jenner
is flattening his Adam's Apple ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the Olympian met with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon today for a consultation for a procedure called a Laryngeal Shave -- which smooths out the Adam's Apple.

The procedure is typically done on patients who are in the first stage of gender reassignment, but Bruce tells TMZ that is NOT the case with him.  He says, "I just never liked my trachea."

We know this is Bruce's second visit to the office.

The doctor took photographs today and sources tell us surgery has been scheduled for early next year, but Bruce insists no surgery has been set yet -- it was just a consultation.

We got video (below) of Bruce earlier today leaving the doctor's office.

update_graphic_red_bar
5:10PM PDT:  Jenner just called TMZ and wanted to add this ... He says he initially went to the plastic surgeon because the basal cell carcinoma that was removed from his nose in September left a large scar that didn't heal well.  He wanted plastic surgery for his nose, and says while he was there he consulted the doc on the Laryngeal Shave.

121213_bruce_jenner_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Constance

I'm guessing he thinks he has to keep up with Kris and the Kardashians with the plastic surgeries..??

Imejia

I think Blind Gossip reported it first...the pony tail, trimmed eyebrows and his secret love of cross-dressing. Kris already took his balls!

jdranetz

The problem with his face is not his neck or even his skin. Bruce if you are reading this, just darken, thicken and make less styled your eye brows. Your eye brows are too coiffured, too plucked, too shaped. Implant, tattoo, use make up. Just get them bushier.

jdranetz

jkidding

It will go along well with all of the women's clothes he enjoys wearing

GossipHound

Yep I think that is the first sign of a sex change. I was looking at the K family Xmas card...where Bruce is and the fact that he is the only guy on there with the girls..kinda telling.

PitBullLover

I just never liked my trachea she says?? oh bruce PLEASE...just get on with it and come out with it...

you didn't like your perfectly gorgeous original NOSE either which started this whole mess of a face you now have and now its your "Trachea??"

How disingenuous is this?? Just admit it now: you never liked your Penis either;..... no one will care.....
except you're gonna hurt your penis' feeling.....big time. Ok grrl......keep deluding your self.....

Roxygurl26

No wonder why him and Kris split...pretty sure Bruce wants to become a Brucena!

baby

he is getting ready to come out of the closet...

TJ

What a tragedy~ the fallen hero ,of our time.

bka62223

Is that the Jenner / Louganis wedding bells I hear???

BOHOE

He reportedly hired Chaz Bono as a " life coach" …. sounds like he's preparing for the big snip snip

Jillkp

Nothing can fix him

TMZFan84

Weird

Perky

I hope it's filmed for the KUWTK show, and then he keeps the adam's apple shavings and roasts it up in an quiche and serves it to the family on dinner night, and Kris pukes and chokes, that would be hilarious. I'd watch.