« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bruce Jenner

I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

12/13/2013 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_bruce_jenner_article_getty

Bruce Jenner
is flattening his Adam's Apple ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the Olympian met with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon today for a consultation for a procedure called a Laryngeal Shave -- which smooths out the Adam's Apple.

The procedure is typically done on patients who are in the first stage of gender reassignment, but Bruce tells TMZ that is NOT the case with him.  He says, "I just never liked my trachea."

We know this is Bruce's second visit to the office.

The doctor took photographs today and sources tell us surgery has been scheduled for early next year, but Bruce insists no surgery has been set yet -- it was just a consultation.

We got video (below) of Bruce earlier today leaving the doctor's office.

update_graphic_red_bar
5:10PM PDT:  Jenner just called TMZ and wanted to add this ... He says he initially went to the plastic surgeon because the basal cell carcinoma that was removed from his nose in September left a large scar that didn't heal well.  He wanted plastic surgery for his nose, and says while he was there he consulted the doc on the Laryngeal Shave.

121213_bruce_jenner_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Perky

I hope it's filmed for the KUWTK show, and then he keeps the adam's apple shavings and roasts it up in an quiche and serves it to the family on dinner night, and Kris pukes and chokes, that would be hilarious. I'd watch.

Sashatree

Seeing has he's already had several "femanizing" plastic surgeries done (eyebrows, eye lift, cheek work) and is obviously having facial skin treatments and/or female hormone shots that have softened the appearance of his face, no longer has any facial hair, and is suddenly growing his hair long,and the fact that this is simply the most common 1st step in gender re-assignment surgery - I'm thinking he may be considering transitioning. I'm just glad he's backing away from that nasty trashy K family!

Bu

This man is Transgendering and trying to hide it.

nevermore

I think this is just a continued progression to a more feminine look for Bruce. When with Kris, he couldn't pusue it openly for fear of hurting "the brand", and I think he's feeling a little more free to explore his tranny vibe. Different strokes, folks. Whatever blows your skirt up Bruce, but dude, it's not gone well so far, just saying.

2idiots

I LOVE the "510pm Update" that Bruce just called in. Translation = Kris was checking to MAKE SURE Harvey completed today's assignment by posting this story. After reading the comments she made Bruce call in to "clarify" things and to down play the "rumors" (another PR backfire)

2idiots

Does anyone else know of any "celebs" or famous men who just randomly decided to have their Adam's apple reduced?
I did a quick Google search and didn't come up with anything

Kabala

He's one sexy bitch!

Dan

Bruce needs to back away from the mirror ... So sad.

CitrusOxide1015

I think in the divorce Kris will get custody of his huevos.

maggi

Dude looks lime a lady

AlwaysOnTimeB

One day Kris will disappear and Brissy will appear!! Most men think their Adam's apple makes them look manly. I guess Bruce doesn't want that.

MissBeezy

He needs to get rid of that d@mn ponytail!

VictorD

Oh come on already. Swing out sister!

Pierced Princess

What??? Is the guy tryin to become a woman or what? All that family are just freaks.

jackie123

Yes. He's definitely getting gender reassignment. He already looks like a really ugly woman. He needs to have something done with his nose. This is the freakiest group of sick people I have ever heard of.