« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bruce Jenner

I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

12/13/2013 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_bruce_jenner_article_getty

Bruce Jenner
is flattening his Adam's Apple ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the Olympian met with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon today for a consultation for a procedure called a Laryngeal Shave -- which smooths out the Adam's Apple.

The procedure is typically done on patients who are in the first stage of gender reassignment, but Bruce tells TMZ that is NOT the case with him.  He says, "I just never liked my trachea."

We know this is Bruce's second visit to the office.

The doctor took photographs today and sources tell us surgery has been scheduled for early next year, but Bruce insists no surgery has been set yet -- it was just a consultation.

We got video (below) of Bruce earlier today leaving the doctor's office.

update_graphic_red_bar
5:10PM PDT:  Jenner just called TMZ and wanted to add this ... He says he initially went to the plastic surgeon because the basal cell carcinoma that was removed from his nose in September left a large scar that didn't heal well.  He wanted plastic surgery for his nose, and says while he was there he consulted the doc on the Laryngeal Shave.

121213_bruce_jenner_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pink_strawBerrY

I think once you start worrying in how your Adams apple looks you know you have big problems in your head.....

bob

He wants to be a GIRL.....

liz

F

booga-booga

Ew, What's with the pony tail???

Yurra Knutz

Got fame... Got money... Got the surgical altered face... I'm unhappy...I'm bored!... What to do now?... I know, I'll eff myself up by jacking around with my natural breathing tube by getting a laryngeal shave to flatten my Adam's apple because I can.

sandiegoprincess

looks like he's going for gender change. All points to that, the pony tail, the fem look to his face. A man doesn't need to shave it, unless their looking to go fem...not that there's anything wrong w/that!

Kelly

Just stop, Bruce.

You already look like that crazy preacher from Poltergeist; don't make it worse. -_-

your not all there

His eyes look really itchy

daved0622

I hope this Doctor is better than the ones that has done the work on her, him in the past. Bruce, you used to be a stud athlete, GET AWAY FROM THAT FAMILY.

chefadam

OMG she turned him into a transexual ! Chris has the biggest **** in the hen house!

nof

When they don't answer the first four questions.

Ask 107 more.

Just a case of getting to the right question.

Good riddance!

One day Bruce will emerge from all this trauma as a new person with a new career, Billy Peen Queen- retired women's tennis pro.

My 2 Cents

You would think that he learned his lesson regarding vanity surgeries after he had his face done … wow!

ElGuapo Handsomeman

DUDE JUST GET THE SEX CHANGE ALREADY!!!

misspriss

What kind of man says a thing like that? Who even thinks about their trachea, as long as it works? Total waste of time and money.