« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bruce Jenner

I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

12/13/2013 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_bruce_jenner_article_getty

Bruce Jenner
is flattening his Adam's Apple ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the Olympian met with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon today for a consultation for a procedure called a Laryngeal Shave -- which smooths out the Adam's Apple.

The procedure is typically done on patients who are in the first stage of gender reassignment, but Bruce tells TMZ that is NOT the case with him.  He says, "I just never liked my trachea."

We know this is Bruce's second visit to the office.

The doctor took photographs today and sources tell us surgery has been scheduled for early next year, but Bruce insists no surgery has been set yet -- it was just a consultation.

We got video (below) of Bruce earlier today leaving the doctor's office.

update_graphic_red_bar
5:10PM PDT:  Jenner just called TMZ and wanted to add this ... He says he initially went to the plastic surgeon because the basal cell carcinoma that was removed from his nose in September left a large scar that didn't heal well.  He wanted plastic surgery for his nose, and says while he was there he consulted the doc on the Laryngeal Shave.

121213_bruce_jenner_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

devil's advocate

I wonder if he is wanting to look more like Kim or Kris.

PCM

EEEesh that photo scared the sh*t outta me.

2idiots

what? who just has their adams apple reduced because you dont like it? FFS. WHY NOW? Why did he wait ALLLLLL THESE YEARS?

tippy katz

when are men finally going to learn to accept their tracheas?

cindy

Seriously TMZ, aren't you embarrassed? So much for being fresh, new and original like you were when this site first started. I haven't come onto this site for about 6 months and when I do the first story I see is about Bruce Jenner !!! Still riding the Kardashian train I see.... Your site is now used as a punchline at my office. Next

LordGobblecock

wow I think he may well be changing sexes. Bet he's been raiding all the kardashians closets while theyre out trying on their clothes. Obviously not Kris' cuz she's really fat but certainly the sisters.

Dzzy123

I think being with Kris Kardashian for so long made him question his sexuality.

2idiots

gender reassignment wouldn't shock me in the least.

2idiots

the 5th sister?

elle

What a freak.

bernergirl

Maybe he is transplanting it to where his balls used to be.

Hollywood & Vine

After he ditches the apple, how far behind can the grapes be?

Stef

He may as well have gender reassignment surgery...Kris emasculated him already. I've NEVER seen a family where men are treated like such crap....except Briana DeJesus from Teen Mom...but I digress.

bring back recent posts

...wow....what. Is happening too him?????????...this is sad too hear....the life of him and all the confidence he hard and preached about got sucked right out of him by that materialistic self centre d wife if his....he became a step ford husband...Best wishes too him in the new year...I hope he finds some peace...yikes

esq777

Dude needs to stop with the plastic surgery.
His face already looks like some kind of freakish mannequin.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments