Grumpy Cat

Not the Sharpest

Claw on the Paw

12/12/2013 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

121113_grumpy_launch
Grumpy Cat is missing more than a smile -- and we're guessing this might have more than a little to do with that look on her face.

Yes, we're saying GC couldn't find her way out of a paper bag.

tmz_on_tv

gossip_woman

Tmz , if anyone needs a special bus it is you. for some of the stories you post . this being of one of them.. the cat is adorable, unlike the stories you post of people who need the special bus with you like Justin Bieber or the Kardashiam clan.

effthemedia

Isn't it still "we the people..."? This is where we unite as animal lovers and family members of special needs children and all ignore TMZ so they will go away

bonnie bell

I truly hate Harvey Levin.... the reason being is because I thought he was way intellectually above a show like TMZ. But he is the only decent looking one among that whole entire cast. They are so ugly looking they belong on radio or at least fix yourself up before you're going to be on air. Or sit up straight ... now that I really think about it they do fit n draw a good looking inside and out. keep up the nasty ugly work TMZ you're doing what you look like.

Johnny

The cat is not mentally challenged - she walks slow because she has feline dwarfism.

Would you say an adult dwarf is "retarded" ?

No, so you should not say that about a cat.

Also, you should not use the R word anyways.

Calico

She has dwarfism and some other congenital issues - I love her!
Lil BUB rocks too
I love all animals and nature

lifeisbeautiful865

When is it ever funny or okay to make fun of anything or anyone with a disability ? I know this is a cat but I was thinking about your viewers who are watching your show and how you are laughing at something with a disability; and the person who thought it was cute to say *retarded*. Is that a funny word ? One has to wonder if you so easily pick apart something that may be as you say *handi-cat* , whats next? As a person with a disabled child I just do not see the humor in saying its OK to make fun of something or someone who may have a problem in which they cannot control or help. Mean spirited.

purplebearcat

Its pretty low when you guys start calling a cat names screw you guys not even cool

jessssc

A little funny, a little offensive.

Hothotsummernights

You're all pathetic.

Tammy R

well, I tolerated your show off and on. But now that you've put Grumpy Cat down and the bad things you've said AND laughed about, I will NOT watch your show anymore

sandydc

So, all the cool kids think Grumpy Cat is "retarded." Grumpy Cat has feline dwarfism and we don't know if she is different from other cats or not, but even if she were she does not deserve this kind of "sport." Shame, shame on you all.

effthemedia

We should demand an apology from TMZ. Making fun of the mentally challenged is never funny...a few jokes are ok sometimes in SOME situations but completely insulting the defenseless for 2 minutes is a bit overboard...

Cindy

Shame on you TMZ! I thought you all were a friend to animals after you were the first to post and out the crazy woman throwing a cat in a bin (a while back).

Zoey

Really glad that she peed on you now =P

Robert

I HOPE GRUMPY TAKES A **** ON YOU NEXT TIME YOU OLD ****. YOU'RE SO RETARDED THAT YOUR ONLY MATURE RESPONSE WAS TO LASH OUT ON A CAT. GO KILL YOURSELF LOSER!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments