Kanye West

BLASTED BY OHIO POLICE CHIEF

How Dare You Compare Yourself to Cops!

12/12/2013 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1212-chief-david-oliver-ap-2-articleA police chief in Ohio is GOING OFF on Kanye West -- tearing the guy apart for comparing himself to cops and soldiers ... saying Kanye has NO CLUE about the real dangers they face.

The cop with the beef is Brimfield Police Chief David Oliver ... who says he was listening when Kanye told a media outlet that he puts his life on the line at his rap concerts ... just like cops and soldiers.

Chief Oliver was so angry, he posted an open letter to West on the department's Facebook page ... saying, "You sir, are as misguided as they come."

The majority of the letter is dripping in sarcasm, mocking Kanye for the ridiculous comparison:

"Since you are accustomed to danger, from your life as an international rapper, I am strongly encouraging you immediately abandon you career as a super star and join the military."

"After joining, I would like you to volunteer to be deployed in Afghanistan or one of the numerous other forward locations where our men an women are currently serving. When the Taliban starts shooting at you, perhaps you could stand up and let the words flow."

"I’m sure they would just drop weapons and surrender. You could quite possibly end all wars, just from the enemy being star-struck."

The letter ends, "What I do not get is you EVER comparing what you do for a living to our heroic military members, who are always in harm’s way… and my brother and sister police officers who have to go to work carrying weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest to protect themselves."

"Check yourself, before you wreck yourself….Chief Oliver."

120913_kanye_west_polcie_compare_launch

intrigued

Hilarious how he gets all this press over the things he says. I'm sure he's laughing all the way to the bank. People are being manipulated and don't even realize it.

Wow ...

Thank you Chief Oliver!

TheTruthIs

It t It took a guy from Mayberry RFD to call out a delusional idiot.

STFUP

Good for him! Someone needed to call Kanye out for being, yet again, the World's BIGGEST DOUCHE!

Dingo Ate My Baby

The only danger Kanye has is from street signs that he walks into.

all on my own*

kanye is all bark n no bite. he is good with his words but put this fool up with a real man or a hard core gangsta he'll run away crying. n then write or talk about how gangsta he was. dummy

Scout

AMEN! I wish more people in law enforcement/military would have said something.

Jack

Seriously? Every time he opens his mouth...it's ridiculous ! Kim is beautiful, her family is beautiful, and extremely lucky based on no true talent going on... But have they all really lost touch with reality? It likes a complete other world! My siblings would ridicule the crap out of me if we're with someone who constantly continued to say the most in fathomable things like he does and say them to the whole world! Not sure what the deal is with those two.. but its def a power trip and not true love.. We get your privileged... But your still human like the rest of us!

Keyser Söze

I hate cops... yet, I love that guy.

David Oliver, you are awesome. Stay safe, buddy.

drake

I love you, Chief Oliver!! Stay safe out there.

Shannon

Dangers of a bad donut there, Porky?? Gtta agree though.....

Tammy

I agree with Chief Oliver, but am stunned that he felt the need to respond. It's long been established that Kanye is delusional and should be heavily medicated and/or in a psych ward.

LordGobblecock

have the men in white coats not taken kanye away yet? Amanda bynes padded cell is now vacant.

John T.

Does this guy ever shower? He always looks so greasy and oily , K trash must like sliding on and off. Yuck, he turns my stomach. Can only imagine what he smells like. Why doesn't he ever have a black women, maybe they can't stand him either.

mean, gross, sad and saggy.

Kanye, You and Kim aren't fighting for ideas, or creativity...youre fighting for fame and money, and you hide the ugliness of your character behind words like artist and businessperson, etc. You criticize the masses yet at the same time try to capitalize on the very fabric you claim you have to go to war with....you cant have it both ways, and, in my opinion, this is the source of your conflict and why you will remain generally unhappy and unfulfilled.