Kanye West

BLASTED BY OHIO POLICE CHIEF

How Dare You Compare Yourself to Cops!

12/12/2013 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1212-chief-david-oliver-ap-2-articleA police chief in Ohio is GOING OFF on Kanye West -- tearing the guy apart for comparing himself to cops and soldiers ... saying Kanye has NO CLUE about the real dangers they face.

The cop with the beef is Brimfield Police Chief David Oliver ... who says he was listening when Kanye told a media outlet that he puts his life on the line at his rap concerts ... just like cops and soldiers.

Chief Oliver was so angry, he posted an open letter to West on the department's Facebook page ... saying, "You sir, are as misguided as they come."

The majority of the letter is dripping in sarcasm, mocking Kanye for the ridiculous comparison:

"Since you are accustomed to danger, from your life as an international rapper, I am strongly encouraging you immediately abandon you career as a super star and join the military."

"After joining, I would like you to volunteer to be deployed in Afghanistan or one of the numerous other forward locations where our men an women are currently serving. When the Taliban starts shooting at you, perhaps you could stand up and let the words flow."

"I’m sure they would just drop weapons and surrender. You could quite possibly end all wars, just from the enemy being star-struck."

The letter ends, "What I do not get is you EVER comparing what you do for a living to our heroic military members, who are always in harm’s way… and my brother and sister police officers who have to go to work carrying weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest to protect themselves."

"Check yourself, before you wreck yourself….Chief Oliver."

120913_kanye_west_polcie_compare_launch

CrystalAuoraMagic

LOLOLOLOL!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG......how deluded is Kanye West? He really has a super inflated opinion of himself, doesn't he? Who is this guy anyway? He has zero talent, zero charisma and zero brains. He claims he sold his soul to the Devil - but that's OK, because he got a few toys like a HAPPY MEAL. LOLOLOL. He'll find out when he burns in Hell one day, that he really didn't know what he was talking about after all. What a delusional piece of work he is.

CrystalAuoraMagic

LOLOLOLOL......Kanye West is such a deluded little man. Who is he, anyway? He has zero talent, zero charisma and zero brains. He claims to have sold his soul to the devil, but that OK - at least he got a few toys like a Happy Meal. He is a nobody. He's just like everybody else - nothing special. I don't understand why he gets any attention at all.

M

Your Sorry Butt woulden't last a day in Ranger School !

klepp0906

what do you mean? he works hard for his weekly check. not like he makes 25,000.00 an hour or anything. Being attacked by vicious scantily clad groupies wielding bottles of cristal and carrying coach bags is serious bitniss! You do realize that he has to drive in a car capable of doing 200 mph right? not exactly safe! and what if he were to drown in his in ground pool? Don't even get me started on the spiral staircases!!! g wiznip kanyedizzle!

Butch Steele

I agree with the Police Chief. What I have seen and heard of Kanye West, I dont think he would make it in the military with the attitude he has. Kim K has to be desperate to even look at somebody like him. But, of course, look at her whole family. I have been to Afghanistan, just got back, and Kayne west would not make it there. I applaud the police force and our military for the service they provide. The Taliban don't care if you are a wanna be star, or just a plain person. I am retired from the military, and I don't like someone like Kanye West comparing himself with the police and our military.

Nobody Special

Congays New Rap,
Check Yourself While I Wreck Myself,

Sitting in the Front Row at a Fashion Show, Congay the Steve Jobs of Warhols King of Fruiture-Couture a Division of Jesus Ownz Yeezus to Please-Us with Materialistic Designer Labels to Complete The Fable of Congay Betty Grable. There is no Spite, Congay is Fine'er than Vanna White. Don the Wig, Cop a Skirt, bend-over Congay this won't hurt your Misery, Cause Congay is Bigger than Disney, Jump in the Lambo I feel like Rambo, Congay is no Ja Rule, Just a Big Ole Fool in a Game where Ray-J Came in the Big Ole Backyard to my Claim to Fame. What a Shame.

Featureing Deadmau5 w/his Micky Mouse Hat, So I can pretend to be Walt Disney Fo Fact, We all know I'm about to Fall, Not before I Be The Belle of the Ball, Never a Bride always the Maid, Do'in my Lines while Sip'in Kool-Aid. In Miami just missed a Gator, if you Disagree with me you must be a Hater. I know my Career is almost Ending, I keep look'in at Twitter to see if I'm Trending, Help Mr. Wizard!, Drizzle, drazzle, druzzle, drome; time for Yeezy to come home." Back to Earth, Back to my Roots, I gotta do something I look like a Fruit.

I wanna be Louis Vuitton, but my designs look more like Suey Wanton,
As a Rapper my Rhymes are in the Crapper,
I know what to do, ILL Hire a Jew,
While I Join the Army and be a Sapper,
Or grab a Stall and be larry Craig,
Don't know what's more Dangerous,
An Army Sapper or Larry the Tapper.

Jeannie

Wanted to thank You for posting the chiefs post. I thought it was terrific. Hats off to Chief Oliver.

Jeannie

Thanks for posting Chief Olivers FB post. My hats off to him.

alan

I'm so sickof these idiots like Jayne and his G/f and their illegit baby Who gives a dam

bUTTERFLYKISSES

I seriously believe that Kanye is Kanye's biggest fan. I knew he was a douche bag when he ran on the stage when Taylor Swift was giving her acceptance speech years ago. It's been all down hill since then. Maybe if he was half as talented as he thinks he is we would let his antics slide. Sorry dude, your not. Good for the cop to stand up and say something to this silly psycho. Look up his long rant on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Oh yeah he's a total nut job!!!!!!

Wally

Kudos to you Chief Oliver. I commend you for speaking the truth about this POS. West exemplifies everything that is currently wrong in our society.

c

RACIST ZERO TALENT WHITE HATER.......THATS ALL HE IS......

c

...RACIST WHITE HATER..........THATS ALL HE IS.....

BILL

JUST A BLACK MAN THAT THINKS HE IS WHITE

barry

west you have no talent .

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments