Kanye West

BLASTED BY OHIO POLICE CHIEF

How Dare You Compare Yourself to Cops!

12/12/2013 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1212-chief-david-oliver-ap-2-articleA police chief in Ohio is GOING OFF on Kanye West -- tearing the guy apart for comparing himself to cops and soldiers ... saying Kanye has NO CLUE about the real dangers they face.

The cop with the beef is Brimfield Police Chief David Oliver ... who says he was listening when Kanye told a media outlet that he puts his life on the line at his rap concerts ... just like cops and soldiers.

Chief Oliver was so angry, he posted an open letter to West on the department's Facebook page ... saying, "You sir, are as misguided as they come."

The majority of the letter is dripping in sarcasm, mocking Kanye for the ridiculous comparison:

"Since you are accustomed to danger, from your life as an international rapper, I am strongly encouraging you immediately abandon you career as a super star and join the military."

"After joining, I would like you to volunteer to be deployed in Afghanistan or one of the numerous other forward locations where our men an women are currently serving. When the Taliban starts shooting at you, perhaps you could stand up and let the words flow."

"I’m sure they would just drop weapons and surrender. You could quite possibly end all wars, just from the enemy being star-struck."

The letter ends, "What I do not get is you EVER comparing what you do for a living to our heroic military members, who are always in harm’s way… and my brother and sister police officers who have to go to work carrying weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest to protect themselves."

"Check yourself, before you wreck yourself….Chief Oliver."

120913_kanye_west_polcie_compare_launch

Ron_Hill

As a veteran that was diagnosed with PTSD i am completely disgusted

E

Kanye has turned into a complete ass-clown. I've never seen someone act so blatantly and publicly full of themselves and have so much disrespect for other people. It's like turned into a mental disease for him or something. All he sounds like now is an annoying, uneducated, rude, a-hole.

pc

i live in a neighboring town… this police chief has an ego as big as kanye 's - he blogs everyday about things like this and the dumb locals eat it up. now he's giving speeches for local business groups and is pushing some book he wrote…ugh. his attention seeking skills are on par with kanye's or better, in my opinion.

Clytemnestra

I suspect Kris Jenner is already working on a game plan to separate her daughter from this laughing stock. And figuring out damage control so her "brand" doesn't suffer...even more than it has already.

Ron_Hill

As a veteran I am completely disgusted.This man really does have his nose in the cloud whilest the real heroes have theirs in the dirt and put their lives on the line daily

dkcl

If you get pulled over and are listening to Kanye West… you are going to have a bad time.

Shaken not stirred

bahaha! Well said, Chief!!!!

LunarJunk

Don't care for cops but don't ever compare yourself to our solders!

m4dm1nnes0tan

YO KANYE! IM *NOT* REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU, IMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT I GOTTA SAY THIS!

THANK YOU MR BRIMFIELD POLICE CHIEF DAVID OLIVER! Someone needed to say it! When I first saw this article, I was thinking, 'Okay, this idiot doesn't really believe this about himself?'..but with his reputation as a biggot and self-obsessed nobody, I can see him actually believing this b.s.

KANYE, please shuttup already.

Miigwech!

-m4d
:))

Lola

Thank you Chief Oliver for your on point, well thought out comments to Kanye. Thank you and God Bless OhiO

StoneHearted

ALLELUIA ! Yeezus from heaven sent a messenger in form of Police Chief David Oliver!!!! Let's see if big mouth show off delusional KANYE can sacrifice like Yeezus to serve countrymen. QUIT KANYE! People let's boycott all KANYE products and concert!

anonymous

Kanye Kardashian needs to be medicated.

Don't get it

I'm convinced K.W. is an A**hole, but where was cheif Yardley when Tom Cruise said the same thing. I guess he didn't read about that! Lets try keeping it 100.

arale norimaki

gayfish

fatty fat

I love this little moon cricket, Kayne. He's as classless and clueless as they come. And the fact that he as to wake up to a "Hobbit" every morning has to suck almost as much as being Jimmy Kimmel's little beeeotch.

His interview on Kimmel was the most uncomfortable thing to watch. Not sure how Jimmy kept a straight face.