Kanye West

BLASTED BY OHIO POLICE CHIEF

How Dare You Compare Yourself to Cops!

12/12/2013 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1212-chief-david-oliver-ap-2-articleA police chief in Ohio is GOING OFF on Kanye West -- tearing the guy apart for comparing himself to cops and soldiers ... saying Kanye has NO CLUE about the real dangers they face.

The cop with the beef is Brimfield Police Chief David Oliver ... who says he was listening when Kanye told a media outlet that he puts his life on the line at his rap concerts ... just like cops and soldiers.

Chief Oliver was so angry, he posted an open letter to West on the department's Facebook page ... saying, "You sir, are as misguided as they come."

The majority of the letter is dripping in sarcasm, mocking Kanye for the ridiculous comparison:

"Since you are accustomed to danger, from your life as an international rapper, I am strongly encouraging you immediately abandon you career as a super star and join the military."

"After joining, I would like you to volunteer to be deployed in Afghanistan or one of the numerous other forward locations where our men an women are currently serving. When the Taliban starts shooting at you, perhaps you could stand up and let the words flow."

"I’m sure they would just drop weapons and surrender. You could quite possibly end all wars, just from the enemy being star-struck."

The letter ends, "What I do not get is you EVER comparing what you do for a living to our heroic military members, who are always in harm’s way… and my brother and sister police officers who have to go to work carrying weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest to protect themselves."

"Check yourself, before you wreck yourself….Chief Oliver."

120913_kanye_west_polcie_compare_launch

deb

Hail to the Chief ! Kanye compares himself to soldiers and cops? WTH ! He is so full of himself and he's just a mouthy chicken ****. When is someone going to smack him?!?!

inkfreak

Kanye is a ****ing *****. Im sure he eats his corn the long way....

Moises Cordero

Well put Chief I was trying to remember if he is struck by the Kardashian curse ...but no he is just a plain and simple no other way to put A JACKASS...............

Gsharon 710

I can only assume his fans are paying for the belly rocking laughs. He is definitely associated with the correct family, one who also ... made many bad choices.... break laws, show their body for thrill and money, teach teens it is profit to cheat, give "F" sign with Daddy, dishonor marriage , and have a parent, who let her girls put themselves in a position to be stalked , sexually abused, or worse.
Hang on in there jackass K, you are on your way to a fast decline . Keep your crazy thoughts within your new family, and raised your precious baby girl.

Moises Cordero

Also he is just A WHINING BITCH

Just My Opinion

LOL Life on the line at his rap crap concerts. BA..hahaha! If you are afraid for your life, dude. Then you too must know you suck big time. LOL Just don't talk that rap crap anymore, and try to actually sing a song. You have body guards, don't you? The police and soldiers don't, so no way cant compare your lame azz to them. Ohio police guy, I am proud of you as I am our soldiers. You had every right to go off on his dumb weird way of thinking.

Kev the Realist

Kudos to the Chief. I would love to know what he really thinks. Kanye Kraptrashian is a totally classless, stupid, ignorant, self absorbed A$$hole. Maybe irf he is in such danger someone will do the world a favor and take him out. It is ironic that our troops and police preserve our rights so idiots like this can live in this country and be safe.

mynmke

I'm sure making millions, being chauffeured around and riding on private jets is so dangerous. Thank you so much Kanye for chauffeuring yourself around in your Rolls Royce and Lamborghini. I can't believe the sacrifices you make for us. you ****ing s***bag stop smoking crack and being ****ing delusional. I wish a slow and painful death upon you.

Brian

Some rappers do have it bad. I don't think Kanye is one of them. It's a bad genre when it comes to wars. They seem to hate each other. Several rappers have been gunned down. It shouldn't be compared to being a cop or soldier though.

tgrfan42069

i tell ya.celebs are some of the biggest bitchers and moaners.if money makes you act like that.i am happy to be an average american.

alldaybombay

I think even Jay is distancing himself from him. All the stars that were reported at some of his concert, not one time I heard Jay or Bey were there...Madison or Brooklyn..Correct me if I'm wrong...

Kanye is most definitely losing here..all the way around.

les342

The town where this guy works as a police officer is not too far away from where I live. I follow the Brimfield Police Department on Facebook. Chief Oliver posts a lot and I always thought he was a good man and a good cop. This just proves it.

jeannie

Wish I lived close enough to give the chief a big hug.

weezer

The word Narcissist should have Kanyes name right beside. He does not contain one ounce of humility.

Jessica

Not too mention... as a U.S. veteran, I don’t EVER recall my bank account looking anything like Kanye’s must. I would have died for a whole lot less than that “rapping” idiot.