Khloe Kardashian

Lamar's Cheating Rap Was Last Straw

12/12/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1211_khloe_kardashian_odon_wedding_ring_missing_launch_v2
Khloe Kardashian is done with Lamar Odom, and the final straw was the alcohol/drug-fueled rap song in which Lamar brags about cheating on her.

The pictures tell the story ... on Nov 23, Khloe was in Australia, boarding a plane for the U.S.  She was wearing her wedding ring.

Khloe didn't know it, but TMZ had just posted a video of Lamar Odom, in which her hubby is clearly under the influence of something, rapping about infidelity -- "And when Khloe's out of town I still be on the DL."

Sources connected to Khloe say she found out about the video on the plane and went ballistic.  When she landed she was hiding her left hand in her purse.  Two days later, the ring was gone and she hasn't worn it since.

As we previously reported, Khloe WILL divorce Lamar.  The question is when ... as far as we know, she hasn't decided when to pull the trigger.

1211_lamar_shirtless_launch

PrincessMiri8907

She should have left his sorry ass as soon as she figured out he was a crackhead and he was cheating on her

Jo Ann

Bull! Khloe has always known about Lamar's cheating. She and her mother went to the appartment of the lawyer he was sleeping with and nearly beat the door down. What did Khloe think Lamar was doing in there for 2 weeks besides using drugs? She's not stupid. I'm glad she is finally going to get rid of this guy. He is going to end up like his father, if he lives that long. I just hope Khloe chooses a man mor wisely next time.

Luna

It's her fault for staying with a druggie for so long.

Kathy

Tip for you Khloe - if you ever get married again - know the guy for longer than 9 days when you say yes. Also - remember how ugly you treated Humphries and the nasty things that came out of your foul mouth about him?
I wonder who's laughing now?

Gretel

I guess the top of Kris' head practically blew off after it was All-Paul-Walker-All-The-Time for the past week. She's probably in constant contact with TMZ and loaded for bear to get her family of hairy gypsy whores back with top TMZ billing.

Biebersgranny

Lamar and I were dating until 2 days ago.... I could not handle it anymore... He has a birth mark below his left butt cheek and another one near his left middle thigh.

To make matters worst, I am having his baby!

Toilethead

Nobody cares.

en Todo Momento!!

let me tell you. if you really want to give a woman the hint, then you just got to marry another woman while you are married to her. that should show her. xD get on with your bad self!! xD

katela

Under the influence of freedom from her awful, horrible family.

Black Adam

Just shows how desperate, and how low her self esteem is to try to stick with a crackhead. That was her only chance at money and fame when Keeping up ends. There is no way any other dude would touch her now because she gives a new meaning to the term Sloppy Seconds.

bernergirl

Good just do it already. Let Lamar hit rock bottom!

RealityBites

Hopefully the next guy will be smart enough to "NOT PUT A RING ON IT"

elpablo

11/23/13 - Sasquatch, 11/25/13 - Still a Sasquatch.

PG

Swine, you got dumped. Move on.

Patti

I wish Lamar would file papers first...that would be the ultimate F U to the Kardashians....I know if I was him, I would