Khloe Kardashian

Lamar's Cheating Rap Was Last Straw

12/12/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1211_khloe_kardashian_odon_wedding_ring_missing_launch_v2
Khloe Kardashian is done with Lamar Odom, and the final straw was the alcohol/drug-fueled rap song in which Lamar brags about cheating on her.

The pictures tell the story ... on Nov 23, Khloe was in Australia, boarding a plane for the U.S.  She was wearing her wedding ring.

Khloe didn't know it, but TMZ had just posted a video of Lamar Odom, in which her hubby is clearly under the influence of something, rapping about infidelity -- "And when Khloe's out of town I still be on the DL."

Sources connected to Khloe say she found out about the video on the plane and went ballistic.  When she landed she was hiding her left hand in her purse.  Two days later, the ring was gone and she hasn't worn it since.

As we previously reported, Khloe WILL divorce Lamar.  The question is when ... as far as we know, she hasn't decided when to pull the trigger.

1211_lamar_shirtless_launch

Llwynn

That's what you get when you marry a guy you don't take the time to get to know! Reap what you sow! You don't have much of a roll model but there comes a time in life that you realize your parents are human and flawed. Yours are beyond flawed! Call Dr Phil don't he live in the neighborhood?

emmypie1

Wow you guys are judgmental a** ho**s..... Karma is a bitch.....life has away of shaking it out of you, have fun with that. As for the Kardshian's I love all of them. I love that they show that life is messy. Because it is! And Khloe I am sorry you are going through this. I am even more sorry that you might see these **** off's comments.

OHBEHAIVE!

CHEAT ON KHLOE! HELL NO! I SURE WOULDNT! DROP DEAD GORGEOUS CURVES! HIS LOSS!

backfire

Odom was DONE with Khloe long ago…she just caught up

yomama

The kardashions are not that bad! They are hilarious!! I love khloe's sense of humor, she is always cracking me up... No pun intended....

BB not bb

I couldn't watch the whole rap video as it was not very entertaining. I t was gross . It was like watching two gay men singing together after sex or something. Why were they together nude? Why was Lamar behind the little paler guy?

I think he was showing off how he was on the down low. I guess gay men think it is funny to humiliate women this way. Maybe all the cheating with women was just to get Khloe jealous. I don't think she even suspected this other stuff going on.

Maybe this is why she got in the fight with the tranny at the club. They know their own. Lamar was rapping about having no freedom. Freedom to do what? To be with gay men? How is that Khloe's fault? He lied to her about wanting to be with her when he married her.

You have to watch out for these aloof men. They could be hiding a lot more than you think even though they seem to be into women.

bunny

Poor girl it makes me sick to think his ugly ASHY ASS even had a chance with her she's the most natural Kardashian she speaks the truth an doesn't watch what she says ...and she doesn't have a BOOB Jp

bunny

P.s she is lucky she didn't end up prego with him he's a loser and God does everything for a reason she will have her baby but with the right man ! The devil is a liar

gabriela

hello he's in drug when he made the video

k21bhL

No surprise here!

mystic

BOY THE KARASHIAN WOMEN REALLY KNOW HOW TO PICK THEM . WHAT A BUNCH OF DISFUNKTIONAL WOMEN
NOT ONE OF THEM HAS ANY SELF ESTEEM THERE ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS AND WILL NEVER FIND TRUE HAPPIENSS BEACUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS AND THEY TRULY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEM SELVES THEY DESERVE NOTHING BUT UNHAPPYNESS DUE TO THERE BEHAVIOR CARMA IS A BITCH

samii44

Interesting to see ... - Mögel

Ginger

Lamar the brand !!! What about the brand!!!

SPADES

I think this is more of a COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET video than a "I cheated on Khloe".. When guys talk about being on the "DL" the down low... it's straight guys living the gay life behind closed doors...and with him being with this guy and possibly nude and stoned...come on... we all know whats going on.

kizzie09

Thank God he did not have a baby with her cuz god knows she was about to clean him out jus like her hoing sister did ray-j kanye u better open ur f**kin eyes cuz u next ...