'South Park'

KIM K'S A HOBBIT

She's a TERRIBLE Role Model for Girls

12/12/2013 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1212-southpark-videoKim Kardashian is a FRAUD who's poisoning the minds of impressionable young women ... because in real-life, she's got the body of a HOBBIT ... this according to the people at "South Park."

Trey Parker and Matt Stone blasted Kim K on last night's episode -- and it all started when Butters refused to date an overweight, ugly classmate because she doesn't look like his dream woman Kim K.

That's when Wendy unloads -- "Kim Kardashian is a short overweight woman who manipulates her image and makes average girls feel horrible about themselves."

She added, "In real life, Kim Kardashian has the body of a Hobbit!!!"

Throughout the episode, Kanye West appears and tries to convince everyone Kim is not, in fact, a Hobbit ... but even KW isn't entirely convinced.

121213_southpark_kanye_launch
It's not the first time South Park's taken aim at celebrities -- they've gone after everyone from Paris Hilton to Michael Jackson and, of course, Tom Cruise.

janet

As soon as I saw that Bound 2 joke video, the first thing I thought was that South Park is going to have a field day with this and they did.

whateveryou

That's one of the things I love about SP & for that matter Matt & Trey. They tell it like it is & keep it interesting at the same time. I don't think most people could care less about K Kartrashian, she comes across as needy & willing to do anything for attenion. But then look at her mom. I wondered whey Matt & Trey hadn't said this before but I think like alof of us they were just waiting for the Kartrashian clown car & all it's residents to disappear. They've gone wayyyy past their 15 mins. of fame. Love South Park & it's honesty.

maggi

That cartoon versipn of Kanye Kardashian is much better than the original.

Michelle17

OMG. Soooooo awesome and true.

plavalaguna

Wow for people who claim to not like Kim K. or Kanye everyone has a lot to say. Personally I like both of them; they have money and I don't so I'm not hating. Kanye is crazy at times but some people want touch him cause he'll **** y'all up

bernergirl

Where can I get my copy of this episode... I'll pay big money for it!!

TJ

Very insulting to Kim Kardashian. Is this article supposed to be a substitute for actual current photos/ news on Kim?? You know, actual reporting . It appears TMZ has some legal restraint , where they are not allowed to post any photos/stories about Kim Kardashian.Every other site does-so what gives TMZ??

brade33

She's short and awkward. She has a deformed ass and saddle bags. She has pretty eyes but a horribly ugly cry face.

fredd

Stop hating that bitch is a dime piece that anyone of you guys would ****.Troof.

kat40

Lmao that ish was funny as hell

Andreinac13

It was really funny episode.

Miss k

Last night episode was funny , had a good laugh lol

Dee0709

I loved that episode. Funny as hell.

Kristinajp

Wow...people are so. Cruel at the expense of others feelings. Since when is it OK to be proud of making $, by hurting others....not cool.

Kristinajp

And btw.. I'm not some overweight person I am a size 4, which the average us woman is a size 14...so it's an insecurity issue with me about this, just tired of seeing people treat others like garbage and other people laughing about it all because they are jealous of someone successful.