Ashley Judd

Wynonna Put a Tracking Device on My Car!

12/14/2013 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1214_ashley_winona_judd_getty2
Wynonna Judd is being accused of attempting to secretly track her sister Ashley Judd's every move ... by placing a GPS tracking device on her car.

The incident was first reported to police back in November when Wynonna's daughter drove Ashley's car to a mechanic ... and asked them to check for a tracking device -- according to reports.

The GPS device was located ... so they reported it to police -- and an investigation was launched to figure out who put it there.

According to the police report ... when cops contacted Ashley asking if she had any idea who placed the device on her ride -- Ashley pointed the finger at Wynonna.

Detectives tried in vain to reach Wynonna ... so they contacted the P.I. to whom the device was registered  -- but they got the cold shoulder.

Wynonna's lawyer eventually called police -- and said the whole thing was a misunderstanding ... the singer was just trying to track her daughter whom she knew had been driving the vehicle.

Wow ... families used to bow their heads and pray ... now they spy on each other.

Hope

Wynonna is misspelled in your headline and story. Fact check. Two "n"s

Tongue tied purple

Ashley is still crazy hot! The cubby one w/the fat face and ginormous head, meh, not so much

amy26

When Ashley came out with her tell all book that destroyed her credibility as well as her family I lost all respect for her. Why Wynonna would even allow her daughter to be anywhere near Ashley is just bad parenting, GPS does not protect a child, at best it would locate the wreckage.

kenblazed

Welcome To The World Of Modern Technology

How about this instead...

Let's talk about wynona ryder instead.

KnuckleDragger

I often get Ashley Judd and Diane Lane mixed up. I also get Wynonna Judd and a Wookiee mixed up.

Lori

What is Wynonna had said, "Hey Ashley, since my daughter drives your car so often, I'd like to put a tracking device on it, just so I know where she is at any given time... not you. Would that be OK?"

Vote2012

If you ask me I think this entire family is wacky. Its hard to believe these two are sisters, the big chubby one acts like she just staggered out of some bar , the fairly good looking one with all the college degrees acts very uneducated. I have no comment on the mother, she is just weird.

Riversong

Too many holes in this story.

Riversong

Too many holes in the story.

KEN

this family is a bunch of NUTS...starting with a mother that likes to lead people that she has a lot of degrees but only was an RN with associate degree that was more interested in giving patients that were in the music business demos of her daughter than doing nursing...also she slept her way into stardom and has 2 daughters that are a bunch of wackos

Tammy

These kids are going to be messed up as much as the mother, grandmother and aunt. I've read that they are in a custody battle over the girl who is living with Ashely. Three crazy bitche$. I feel bad for the kids because they don't have a chance of coming out of this without being messed up.

don

That Wynonna is one ugly dude.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3