George Zimmerman

LEAVING FLORIDA

I'm Done Standing My Ground!

12/14/2013 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1213_george_zimmerman_florida

WARNING TO ALL U.S. CITIZENS OUTSIDE OF FLORIDA: George Zimmerman is leaving the Sunshine State for good, TMZ has learned ... and he might be heading for your neck of the woods.

As we reported, George has had about enough of Florida, primarily because he feels like he's become a sitting duck for the media and law enforcement to prey on him.

We're told he would have moved a lot sooner, but the domestic violence incident with his GF last month -- the one with the shotgun -- kept him on lockdown within State lines ... literally. He had to get an ankle monitor.

But now that his GF has recanted her claims and the charges have been dropped, Zimmerman's a free man once again ... a free man who can legally pack heat again ... and he's planning to make the big move in the next couple weeks.

As for where Zimmerman is headed -- he's not saying ... because he's still afraid for his safety after the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

SumSum

OHHH, HE'S LEAVING FLORIDA HUH...TRUST ME IT WON'T BE FAR FROM FLORIDA BECAUSE HE'LL MOST DEFINITELY BE IN A STATE WHERE STAND YOUR GROUND LAWS ARE IN PLACE...

mel

He's moving to TEXAS. He already said this. In the arrest warrant. This is a non-story, and probably just an excuse for TMZ to milk another story about "sighted in Texas" from this later. George Zimmerman's own words: "I'M MOVING TO TEXAS." TMZ, if you really don't know that, I need to be hired to replace the incompetents on your crew.

mel

Texas is the state that acquitted Ezekiel Gilbert, the redneck who shot and killed a prostitute over 150 dollars. She pulled a "cash and dash" on him, and the jury decided that was "theft" - that since she didn't provide him with ILLEGAL services that he solicited her for, him shooting her dead was justified. You Texas people talking about how you'll "get" Zimmerman are a hoot. You'll "get" him a free place to live. "Get" him a job. "Get" him a fresh beer. "Get" him speaking engagements done at the Amvets...

Florida

What would a black male do if someone was smashing their head into the ground? So sick of black people saying this was a racist act. Everyone knows that a black man would do the exact same thing to anyone that smashed their head into the ground!!!

Florida

Omg, the case was not about stand your ground. It was about self defense

Mista steal yo hoe

The whole case was just one big race card for blacks to pull...**** wasnt even anything about race. What if zimmerman was black and he killed trayvon? Than what? It just be an average day in florida

Rod

Run George Run!...you will only go someplace else and there you are! Still you, still a loser, a killer who feels guilty and can't escape the undeniable feeling that the other shoe is gonna drop eventually and you'll get what you know that you deserve!...

Matthew

Leave the man alone.

harleyharlett

i wonder if he will go on tour

pab394

Oh well....

LiahNycole

This goes to hot diamond you must b confused or sum ****....! Jealous wtf r you talking about we taught the white race a lot of wat the white race knows y'all hate us soooo much but y'all try to b like us black ppl nd idk wat kingdoms u talking about you need to go baq in history nd do research it was the white man was slpn wit the bulk woman it was the bulk woman dat taught the white woman to cook nd season food nd it was the bulk woman who was feeding breast feeding y'all white babies it was the white woman who was slpn wit r men nd den yell rape wen its all over and done....!! So jealous I think not...! You need to check ur history nd realize ur ppl brought us here nd in my opinion you wish you cud b us SECRETLY.... ITS OK THO I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS COOL TO B BLK !! I cud say a lot more but I'm done entertaining pure ignorance..

LiahNycole

Sorry for the grammatical errors its my Android just thought I would put that out there before some white person speaks on my lack of intelligence nd my slang...excuse me that's just me being black....OH ONE MORE THING AND IM DONE JUS CUS U WHITE DNT MEAN U RIGHT. ..!!!

Laurie

Don't come to California. The cops will be on you here too. It we don't like murderers here.

Gsharon 710

More often than not , people should be reminded.....
Zimmerman, Should Have Obeyed Orders:
STAY IN YOUR CAR!!!!!

pepsicolakid

what goes around comes around, he comes here i will do everyone a favor myself, he comes on my ground and he won't be standing! count on it.