Lamar to Khloe

No, I'm Leaving You!

12/14/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_khloe_kardashian_lamar_odom_article_tmz
Lamar Odom
is as done with his marriage as Khloe Kardashian and wants to get married again STAT -- to his basketball career ... sources connected to Lamar tell TMZ.

We broke the story ... Khloe filed for divorce Friday, citing irreconcilable differences.  The last straw was Lamar shooting the rap video in which he bragged about cheating on Khloe.

Now get this ... Lamar blames the infidelity on his friends who are "supporting me the wrong way by bringing girls around."

Lamar also casts blame on Khloe ... telling his friends, "I can't be f**kin' with Khloe.  She brings out the bad side of me."

Lamar says he needs to "get married" to his basketball career and wants to ignore the past.

And that's the world according to Lamar Odom.

stupidfamouspeople

Smartest man ever. Run!!!

Doodlebug

Lamar would probably have a heart attack on the court..

Keyser Söze

And that's the world according to Lamar Odom.

So... he wants to focus on his career... and get out of the KK Klan.

Sounds like a pretty damn healthy view of the world to me!

jackmama311

he just wanted out before he had to bed old bitty kris klaptrashian, the fine print in the prenup contract.

Mickey

I've never really been a Lamar Odom fan. I've never had anything against him, he's just not on my list of favorite players. But after everything that has come out in the past, however many months, has just made me realize what a freaking douche he is. I synthesize for him being an addict. But it makes me sick to think of how he's thrown everything away. He has no realization of how lucky he is to have his athletic gifts, to be able to make a living as a pro athlete. But he's a douche because of everything he's put Khole through. You never know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe she is a freaking nightmare to be with.

who-me

The beast is fat and ugly.

nobody

He finally sees the light

nobody

I don't blame him for wanting to divorce her she just wanted to out due kim & follow in her footsteps

BB not bb

How would she bring out the worst in him? She is not the one offering him cocaine or bringing around hookers and boy toys for him to play with. What did she do to cause him to become a bad person? I didn't see that and I watched a whole season of Kim and Kourtney take Manhattan.

This guy sounds very immature and irresponsible. Where is the love? He just blames her for his own bad behavior and even for getting him away from basketball. Khloe is being nice and not even asking for anything in the divorce when he was the one who ruined the marriage.

Lexy

I love how people never own up to their own mistakes. You chose crack. Maybe she offered it. Maybe she didn't. In the end, you chose to smoke it.

Tryst

........... and this is your brain on drugs. Any questions?

Geezus. He 's regressed to 12. I tell you, I'm not a Krapdashian fan. I'd love to log online just once and not have them pop up on my home page. Just one day. Call it a Christmas present wish list. However? What this woman has been through is horrific. She has been repeatedly humiliated and publicly stood up for her marriage. Given this idiot every chance in the world.. far more than most any other woman would put up with. Even now.. with all the crap he's put her through? He can't give just a teensy bit of dignity in parting?

I hope she roasts his chestnuts in court this holiday season. My new Christmas wish.

hoosier

Good for him, but he's still nasty

Quiet

OMG TMZ stop milking the end divorce of this uneducated untalented woman.

TMZ do you keep milking khloes divorce everyday as a number one post so it over shadows the real joke story of the week .. the ohio cop tweet to kanye and the south park episode of kanye singing my girl aint no hobbit.

you putting khloes old news up to down play kanye and kim being the laughing stock on southpark viewers? cant wait to see what jimmy kimmel says about kanye singing my girl aint no hobbit.

i bet kanye called you

wookies and hobbits.. come on repost the southpark episode of kanye singing my girl aint no bobbit

come on make us laugh some more. khloes news is old and legally done thank you

Quiet

OKAY so khloe and lamar knew each other for 30 days and got married on day 31.

yesterday she filed divorced on dec 13th and lets hope the divorce is wrapped up and final in 30 days just like the marriage was.

Quiet

i guess after marrying someone you have only known for thirty days dose not gaurantee a thirty year marriage to each other..

poor wookies and hobbits.. no man wants to be married to any of these kardashians for a long time