Lamar to Khloe

No, I'm Leaving You!

12/14/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_khloe_kardashian_lamar_odom_article_tmz
Lamar Odom
is as done with his marriage as Khloe Kardashian and wants to get married again STAT -- to his basketball career ... sources connected to Lamar tell TMZ.

We broke the story ... Khloe filed for divorce Friday, citing irreconcilable differences.  The last straw was Lamar shooting the rap video in which he bragged about cheating on Khloe.

Now get this ... Lamar blames the infidelity on his friends who are "supporting me the wrong way by bringing girls around."

Lamar also casts blame on Khloe ... telling his friends, "I can't be f**kin' with Khloe.  She brings out the bad side of me."

Lamar says he needs to "get married" to his basketball career and wants to ignore the past.

And that's the world according to Lamar Odom.

Mista steal yo hoe

About the only thing khloe might be good at is riding the meat pole, and swallowing sperm..

nisiek

The Kardashian koven of whores brings out the bad in everyone, you go Lam Lam CONGATULATIONS ON YOUR FREEDOM!!!

im4real602

lamar is a jerk...he will never change his cheating loser ways...doesn't matter how much money you have went to loser always a loser and a cheater! sorry ass blaming his friends what a week man!!!! and his sidekick jaimeis no good either he was trouble from the get go...nuthin but a leech!!!

HM

Lamar you can do BETTER. Kris Jenner LIES through her teeth on EVERYTHING

Ozzie X

I echo everyone else. Congatulations on your freedom. Being married to that family will drive anyone insane. Kanye is already so he doesn"t matter.

Gretel

Kris sure is working overtime trying to deflect away from her cash cow fattest ass daughter Kim, who apparently can't stand her child, and the mentally ill idiot she procreated with, along with her own tranny estranged husband (no offense to trannys). Dust off the Lamar stories, right Kris?

noelc603

She must suck some mean dick if she doesn't want to leave him.

nof

My own family says to me we're fine, need no help, butt out and mind your own.

Meanwhile I get letters from cousins.

"They're bouncing off of the walls," meaning my immediate family.

Then I'm the SOB and Heavy - as I guess Khloe is.

For dropping the hammer.

Insisting on a third party.

"I'll be back when a third party is in the room."

Lamar should want that - a third party shouldn't be threatening.

A voice of reason.

Only people that are lost and out of touch.

Fear intervention and third party interference.

Give me them and that every moment of every day.

nof

Here's what I compare this to:

A friend, just lost her Mom after six months of horrific surgeries, hospitalizations, stress.

She's now a basket case -

She's lost insight - a polite way of saying she's snapped - broken-down.

When trying to encourage Dina towards a hospital grieving and therapeutic resolution she said:

" I don't need it, I'm fine..."

The point being (in this state) we don't know when or if we're fine.

We don't usually know our mental status and state.

Can't self-evaluatte.

Dina's a therapist -

Assuring me she has the entire situation under-control.

Get another opinion, Lamar.

You could be right as rain, probably are.

But don't take any chances - too much is at stake.

"When in doubt consult a third party," is my rule of thumb now -

I've had to stumble a lot to get to that.

Fall and hard.

freshie

Cheating on khloe was wrong... Get your life back on track while you still can Lamar.

nof

I don't want them to go to War -

...and I don't want this to get ugly -

More reason for another voice/ person to sort/diffuse.

The public wants this to get ugly - only the public.

South Beach

Typical addict excuses...Always somone, anyone, else is to blame but them. Pfff....

RealityBites

Better off without her, maybe he can now salvage his career and get on with his life away from that horrid family.

Mikey

There is no more basketball career, thats gone.

karen harris