Lamar to Khloe

No, I'm Leaving You!

12/14/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_khloe_kardashian_lamar_odom_article_tmz
Lamar Odom
is as done with his marriage as Khloe Kardashian and wants to get married again STAT -- to his basketball career ... sources connected to Lamar tell TMZ.

We broke the story ... Khloe filed for divorce Friday, citing irreconcilable differences.  The last straw was Lamar shooting the rap video in which he bragged about cheating on Khloe.

Now get this ... Lamar blames the infidelity on his friends who are "supporting me the wrong way by bringing girls around."

Lamar also casts blame on Khloe ... telling his friends, "I can't be f**kin' with Khloe.  She brings out the bad side of me."

Lamar says he needs to "get married" to his basketball career and wants to ignore the past.

And that's the world according to Lamar Odom.

Sherron

What a whiny whimp! Never take blame for yourself continue to blame others. How's that working for you? Time to grow the hell up! What about his children? he's a crap father. You never ever see him with his kids. I suppose their to blame for his problems as well.

Mitznbitz

Spoken like a true addict. Very sad.

truth tella

u can't fix stupid

taz

Drug addicts never take responsibility for anything. I know the Kardsahians are evil incarnate, but that doesn't excuse Lamar's behavior. Time to grow up, man up and stop being such a cliche.

Jim

The FIRST sign of an addict is them blaming THEIR BAD CHOICES on someone else. Period.

Heidi

I HOPE LAMAR DOES JUST THAT..... ONE OF HIS MAJOR MISTAKES WAS GETTING MARRIED TO A KARDASHIAN & I'M SURE MANY OF THE MEN WHO HAVE DONE SO IN THE PAST WOULD AGREE........
I WISH HIM WELL........

paula

I think Khloé Kardashian is a great woman. She is always humble and funny. She was so in love for Lamar, but he don't deserve the type of love.

He was to bad for her. And i hope that Khloé could be happy again!

Khloé, you deserve the best!

BTW, if Matt K. and Khloé Kardashian are dating ...i wish the best for them! He is really hot and hop he loves her S2

zebra471187

See no relationship lasts after a reality show.

gwgrh

U haters cansay what u want to bout the rest of them but khloe is the only one that id a true down to earth person keep your head up girl

PeopleDoTheMost

Like I said... they need to change the name of their show to Keeping up with the Divorces! Dang!

gwgrh

U r right bout the reality show cause they air all the problems on TV they should not let the world see it

Ron Fing Swanson

Matt Kemp you're next.

Johnny Carcinoma

Who cares?

Two homely no talents who must be paying TMZ for this hourly coverage.

They should all just fall off the map and go away. Far, far away.

Nobody needs this trash for any reason at all.

Stop the madness and stop following these imbeciles.

Shayli

Lamar needs to grow up. Nobody forced him to be on the reality show. He loved the fame, publicity and all the free crap the Kartrashians get for promoting any product. Lamar screwed his own basketball career. 1.he threw a tantrum when transferred to the Mavericks 2. Moved to play for the Clippers he sucked. 3. Drugs can mess you up. Lamar should only blame himself for his downward spiral in his basketball career.

nof

Be awesome if this was like BALLOON BOY.

A hoax and publicity event.

TMZ partnering with both Khloe and Lamar.

I'd buy in on that myself -