Paul Walker

Small, Private Funeral

Held By Family and Friends

12/14/2013 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1214_paul_walker_tmz
Paul Walker's family and friends gathered today for his funeral in Los Angeles -- exactly two weeks after his fatal car crash.

Walker's ashes were interred at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in the Hollywood Hills Saturday morning ... and we're told the ceremony was brief.

As we previously reported ... the family is planning to hold another memorial in the near future ... this time for more people that were close to Paul.

Gene Autry, Don Cornelius, and Liberace were also laid to rest at Forest Lawn.

Fitsz

Its good to see paul walker is in the christmas spirit, decorating a tree and all.

al baby

Obama had him killed to get Obamacare out of the headlines

Wills

He used to f my mom. She said his d was really small like a toddlers.

Ryan

For someone that wanted to be an oceanographer and loved the ocean, its odd the family wouldn't spread his ashes in the ocean... who wants to be cremated then locked in a tomb?

GENNELL SIMMONS

R.N.P. MR.WALKER I LOVE ALL YOUR MOVIES.2 FAST 2 FURIOUS. I LOVE IT.I WILL MISS YOU............

gossip_woman

it's good they kept it family only.. the family needs to grieve and they do not need idiots from TMZ or other press getting in their face.. let them be.. may paul Rip

gunner

Sems Paul Walker went from Fast and Furious to Gone In 60 Seconds.

ifarted

They should use his ashes as Turkey gravy. He'll add a bit of smokey flavour to the meat.

BrooklynCat425

I am a little confused by the flag part of the ceremony. Was Paul ever in the service?..If not, I don't see why they did this. I am happy to know he will be laid to rest now and hopefully his family, friends and loved ones in general can start healing from their unexpected loss. May they all find the comfort of knowing that he is at peace and will watch over them and help them get the strength to continue their own journeys in life until they meet again. Gd bless all...One love.

Larry

Can this funeral story FINALLY be the last time Paul Walker is ever mentioned on this website? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink_strawBerrY

We will never forget your warm heart and your beautiful blue eyes :)

shakedoggy

if his familee is like most, they wont rest til they've bled his wallet dry. they see only a blue eyed, handsum dollar sign wen they look in2 his bernt face.

Ruby Testarossa

Okay so there will be one more story about Paul Walker when the memorial is held and perhaps then TMZ will run out of excuses to write about his death. The breathless wall-to-wall coverage has been ridiculous. I am not belittling his death and the sorrow his family and friends are experiencing; this has been a terrible time for them. But really, TMZ, haven't you written enough about this?

briannalee07

Rest in Peace Paul, I will truly miss you. My heart goes out to ALL of your family and friends. Maybe I'll go visit you soon, my grandma is buried at the same location.

Gloryg7

He's in a nice place....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments