Paul Walker

Small, Private Funeral

Held By Family and Friends

12/14/2013 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1214_paul_walker_tmz
Paul Walker's family and friends gathered today for his funeral in Los Angeles -- exactly two weeks after his fatal car crash.

Walker's ashes were interred at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in the Hollywood Hills Saturday morning ... and we're told the ceremony was brief.

As we previously reported ... the family is planning to hold another memorial in the near future ... this time for more people that were close to Paul.

Gene Autry, Don Cornelius, and Liberace were also laid to rest at Forest Lawn.

briannalee07

Rest in Peace Paul, I will truly miss you. My heart goes out to ALL of your family and friends. Maybe I'll go visit you soon, my grandma is buried at the same location.

Gloryg7

He's in a nice place....

Yurra Knutz

R.I.P.

Paulina82

RIP to a beautiful person & God bless your family Mr. Walker

Steven

Who cares except the tmz perverts/vultures.

Scot

anyone else find it kind of offensive that BravoTV is having a Fast and Furious marathon? .......... They have to squeeze every penny out of the situation THE EXACT SAME DAY HIS FAMILY HAD A FUNERAL? show some respect!!

Scot

Zip

This doesn't seem real. It is as if, we are a part of Paul's extended family. He should still be here doing great works, like those accomplished via his charity--one created and shared by his friend who also transitioned to God. May his life, their lives, and their efforts continue through all of us.

Tom

R.I.P my brother! You will be missed, but never forgotten. You died in your favourite car smiling, right away from the impact, no suffering. Same thing for Roger Rodas. Both have so many sport cars, but this was both`s favourite one, as been said in the videos. For a race driver, you die usually in what you love to do. Day comes quick, but if you look back you did have everything you ever wanted. Same goes for Paul.

Tom

Even BMW 750i(big heavy car) can`t keep you safe if you drive 100mph and crash: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/nfl-star-thomas-howard-dead-killed-in-100-mph-car-crash-atlanta-falcons-oakland-raiders/

Carrera GT has a “black box” that should be able to reveal the speed the car was traveling prior to the crash, whether the driver was accelerating or trying to apply the brakes and whether the car’s airbags worked properly.

Tom

Carrera safety car? Read it here: http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/paul-walker-dead-40-2005-porsche-carrera-gt-racecar-fast-cutting-edge-safety-features-article-1.1536200

As safe as others in the class. The speed is the most important thing here. 100mph, then it doesn`t matter if it is Escalade or Carrera. You die either way.

Frosticles

Don't tell me they cremated him!
That's utterly disgusting.

FAME3000

I'm making over $100,000 a day working only when ever the f**k I feel like it .. you could be earning this much as well even more .. find out more info at www.seriouslyshutthe****up.com

EG

R.I.P. Paul. I'm still going to get out there with ROWW when the need arises. R.I.P. Roger. The track won't be the same without you. Never to be forgotten. At least you guys departed together.

Pillsbury Pancakes

I heard Paul Walker just quit smoking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments