Family Guy

Brian Griffin Returns From the Dead

12/16/2013 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121613_family_guy_launch
Jesus Christ ain't got nothing on Brian the dog ... as "Family Guy" brought him back from the dead on last night's episode -- 3 weeks after he was left for roadkill.

Here's how Brian Griffin was resurrected -- Stewie cries to a mall Santa that he wants his best friend back -- and then through a wrinkle in the time-space continuum ... steals his broken time machine from another version of himself ... but before it was broken.

Yeah ... time travel is confusing.

Blah, blah, blah ... Stewie goes back in time, and pushes Brian out of the way of the car that ran him over.

After the episode ... Seth MacFarlane tweeted: "And thus endeth our warm, fuzzy holiday lesson: Never take those you love for granted, for they can be gone in a flash."

Whatever. All we know is Brian's back ... all is right again.

1216_brian_griffin_through_years_footer

Mike

We will probably never see these 3 episodes again...ever.

TIFFANY

good - and let's keep it this way - stop messing with us Seth you know we love Brian - makin us all mad and ****!!

Suzy Q

I LOVE time travel.

MsPhoenix

I thought they would bring back Brian like on Dallas, a shower scene with him and Stewie... it was all just a dream...

devil's advocate

Time machines, bringing dead dogs back back from the future.... no thank you, I'll stick with reality tv, something that believable.

Steve

F You Seth, preachy queen.

Jason

duh

Chuck

God Seth McFarland is lame.

Justsay Nohan

It's not complicated, TMZ.

mr.caterpillar

I'm super happy Brian is back but I'm sad about Vinnie. Now Vinnie is back at the shelter missing his old owner who died. This was a really sad ending. I hope they bring Vinnie back or at least show that he ended up with a nice family.
And yes, I know it's a show but I have a weird neurosis where I can't help but feel like inanimate objects have feelings, so you can imagine how a cartoon dog being in a shelter for the holidays would make me sad.

Dchuk74

**** the bed again TMZ. I remeber your own story that the he wont be back any time soon. Dumbasses

liamarse

WOW I TGHOUT HE WAS GONNA TAKE A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN 1 EPISODE TO GET ****ING BRIAN

Blaze

I was just starting to like Vinny. But its good to have Brian back!!

en Todo Momento!!

oh good ol brain, uh ..brian, eh? he actually has a whole other significance as a 'collective data collector' as his 'big black nose' is in actuality a 'retina reader' and can register 'thoughts' as you ' unsuspectingly watch the scene' in which he is projected (often very 'contentious' or very 'taboo breaking' situations, to 'loosen up people's morals a little bit). with the passive information reading on the peripheral retina can be coded, and this information gathered can be used to psychologically manipulate you, to force certain 'desired behaviors' of you, if the need so be. but hey, i am sure most people don't really have a big problem with that. ;D conspiracy. therefore, 'be careful what you are thinking, it may be used against you' (if you prove yourself to be too much of a prude, that is)! xD scandal!! xD

Denver

Please give the time machine to Scooby Doo and Shaggy so we never meet Scrappy Doo. Or to Roseanne Barr to rethink that last episode! Or to the producers of Lost to rethink the entire series and ending.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments