Kanye West

Yeah, I'm Arrogant As Hell

But I'm Doing it For You

12/16/2013 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West is painfully aware Kanye has a gigantic ego, but claims it's not because Kanye is into himself ... it's all for his fans. What a giver.

Ye went on a rant over the weekend in Anaheim, telling fans the media has him all wrong when they say he acts out because he wants to look "doper."

The ever-humble fiance of Kim Kardashian added, he doesn't "give a f**k about looking cool" or being dope ... because he's been dope "since age motherf**king 5."

But you gotta hear his excuse for acting like an arrogant jerk ... because, basically, he's saying it's your fault.

Cupcakes🌸

Kayne must have had a good butt loving session with his gay lover Ricardo Tisci for him to admit he's a dousche bag

Nobody Special

Those people actually paid to be at that AA Meeting?

Kangay has it all wrong, He is not Arrogant but Delusional. Riccardo gave Kangay a Battery-Powered Butt-Plug and he has Batteries Strapped around his waist so he is buzzing the entire Show. KY Jelly Kangay.

I gotta say, Kangay is very kind to wear that Mask, because he is one Ugly Mo-Fo when he starts talking.

He is doing it for the suckers who pay to watch him. To think these people paid over 100.00 to watch him talk to them, in a therapy session.

I have yet to meet a person who has seen a live Kangay concert, all the people I know have taste in music and Kangay is not a musician, he is a Fashion Designer, Artist, Sneaker Maker and he is a PaP Chaser.

What Happen to Dat Boy?

hmvx23

Who listens to this fool?! Lmao, he is a joker not dope. I saw him on a talk show, he really thinks he is intelligent and creative....ignorance is bliss I guess.

hmvx23

For the sake of teenage girls everywhere I seriously hope he and kim vanish....what horrible role models.

Nobody Special

What did he do, Rob a Homeless man outside the Arena and steal his overcoat?

He looks like an old New York City Flasher with that coat.

The Mask is perfect, much better not to see his ugly face.

I been Dope since I was 5. HA.

The last time I checked, Dope means really stupid. A Dope would wear a Dunce/Dope Hat in the Corner.

rt

Kanye has got to be one of the biggest douches ever.

kristine

if the kkk ever needed a reason to put chains on the african american, kanye is it.

za

It's soo funny too laugh about this ignorant person. Yet, trust me even if you say bad publicity is still publicity the stuff you say is not making me buy a record or pay for your concert, what a waste of money. But it is entertaining to watch you act as monkey on T.V, make a gorgeous woman as Kim look ridiculous and name your kid as a street. Pure awesomeness !

ThatBKChick

Don't do us any favors Kanye if you doing this ish for us....SMDH!

Cilly76

I'm not going to bother watching this dribble because I've seen and heard it all before, Kanye almost hyperventilating himself with diahrea spewing out his mouth. He is the most unintelligent w*nk I've ever heard. I hope his cheeks explode soon and him and his blow up doll disappear.

kanye's a douche

stfu... douche

strunz2318

Wow! What a great guy. Such a giver. Moron.

CplHicksJr

Now I know why he wears that mask. He cries under that mask; so no one could see him. He needs help. and I despise him with a passion. But that bafoon will kill himself, or kill somebody one day. James Brown's wife didn't kill her self, he did. But he got off.

TPF

Just another ignorant rapper that will lose it all before long and I can't wait, he's so ignorant and both he and Kim deserve each other, both have no morals,class,ethics.

be real

k*k*kool.. if they only knew black folks don't consider kanye cool anymore.. ooops!! to see a black man go around begging yt folks so much is so horrible. he been beggin yt folks and kissing their asz since 2009....psuchos are usally surrounded by yt walls.
NO THE ILLUSION IS THE WHOLE TRICK.. GROWN WOMAN ACT SO NAIVE AND BLINK SO MANY TIMES IS FAKING.. SHE ACTS DUMB AND NAIVE TO GAIN SYMPATHY AND TRUST.. THE DUMB BIMBO ERA.. BUT HSE A MAN EATER DEVIL.... ALMOST LIKE LEGALLY BLONDE.. SHE AN OLD H* AND SHE HAS BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK NUMEROUS TIMES SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING.. FOOLING EVERYONE WITH THE INNOCENT ACT=h*
HE IS A RAPPER WHAT DO WE EXPECT.. UNEDUCATED MEN LIKE KANYE DESERVES KIM K.. GROWN EDUCATED REALLY SUCCESSFUL BLACK MEN LIKE OBAMA DESERVE A REALLY CLASSY WOMAN LIKE MICHELLE. PERIOD. NO BLACK MAN WANT A WOMAN SMARTER THAN THEM.. SO THE RAPPERS PICK H*ES!
The only ones who were ignorant enough to fallin love were low self esteem uneducated black men. Period Aubry used her, he was the only smart one. Yt man has been training black men to obsess over yt women since slavery and tv only yt faces and black men are the ones running to save the devils. It is a lack of black pride and honor of white man and his seed. Ou should have been taught better if you are black by your mother.

THESE HEAUX HAVE TARNISHED WHAT RESPECT ANYONE EVEN HAD FOR THEIR DAD ROBERT KARDSHIAN SENIOR. ALL HIS HARD WORK AND EUCATION GONE DOwN THE DRAIN CAUSE KRIS RAIsE A PACK OF HEAUX.. and she is working her wy to the jennt side now........

KHLOE SIT DOWN AND DON'T BRING UP ROBERT K SR. IF HE IS EVEN YOUR DAD. WHERE ARE ROB sr. FAMILY MEMBER ARE YOU TELLING ME A WHOLE FAmILY IS GLAD THAT THEIR NIECES ETC ARE H*ES RUINING HIS LEGACY REALLY A WHOLe FAmILY PROUD OF H*ES AND RAY J PEEING ON KIM..

I HAVE ALWYS WONDERED IF THE ARMENIAN PEOPLE ARE PROUD OF KIM OR THE KARDSHIANAND THE WAY THEY ARe PORTRAYING ARMENAIN WOMEN? cause looking at the kardshian/jennr group you would think armenian women are easy SL*ts.

IF KIM WAS BLACK, YT MEDIA WOULD HAVE BEENCALLLED KIM OUT AS BEING A WH*RE AND WE ALL KNOW IT.