Kanye West

Yeah, I'm Arrogant As Hell

But I'm Doing it For You

12/16/2013 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West is painfully aware Kanye has a gigantic ego, but claims it's not because Kanye is into himself ... it's all for his fans. What a giver.

Ye went on a rant over the weekend in Anaheim, telling fans the media has him all wrong when they say he acts out because he wants to look "doper."

The ever-humble fiance of Kim Kardashian added, he doesn't "give a f**k about looking cool" or being dope ... because he's been dope "since age motherf**king 5."

But you gotta hear his excuse for acting like an arrogant jerk ... because, basically, he's saying it's your fault.

Observer

F him and F TMZ for putting this unlikeable jerk hole on here most every damn day.

TMZ... just put him and the WHORE-DASHIANS
on a BLOW-POP, so TMZ can SUCK on them ALLL day long instead of putting them here.

Gretel

He's absolutely spot on with the dope thing, except you have to take the meaning back a decade or so for accuracy. He's a dope alright.

TheManBeforeTime

Most people won't understand , but that's expected in a nation of sheep . Kanye is one of a few black activist in today's time with relevance and throughout history , this government along with the media has slaughtered their image . Regardless if you think he's just as WACKO as Michael Jackson , he is inspiring young artist like myself to break barriers , BE OURSELVES & FIGHT OUR OWN WARS FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS . In these RANTS , we find MOTIVATION , INSIGHT & ENCOURAGEMENT to do whatever it is we dream to do or be . Wake up people . Though Kanye seems to be an egotistical jerk , who isn't when it comes to something they love , beleive in and passionate about .

TJ

Interesting that Dec. 14th (X17 reports), that KIM'S former lover, REGGIE BUSH, was sitting directly behind her,at KW's concert. Are these two hooking up on the sly? REGGIE'S girlfriend did not appear to be with him. REGGIE was looking miserable. Too much of a coincidence ,don't you think?

Laura

NOW IT'S ALL OUR FAULT… because he does it for us? It kinda reminds me of a woman abuser… WELL… if you would have just shut up… I wouldn't have had to hit you!! Kanye… PALEEEEEZE… SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pillsbury Pancakes

I'm just going to call him what his mom called him- a no talent ass clown.

Laura

I'm curious… DO YOU THINK HE HAS ON A BULLET PROOF VEST UNDER THAT TRENCH AND… the mask is bullet proof?? IDK… Just wondering...

Tony H.

The best thing Kanye could do for us is get into that waiting rocketship and then blast off to a galaxy far, far away--with no return trip possible. We'll see how long it takes them to get sick of him on another planet.

mystic

THIS GUY IS TOO STUPID TO BE ALIVE CANT WAIT TILL HE GOES TO JAIL

TJ

He looks like a dumb fruit loop, in that get up.My gawd,
where do they scrape that audience up at?? Who are those people?

WW

A foolish man, with a foolish mouth.... He can't talk himself out of a paper bag these days.... all his street cred is gone... he's a whimp... wouldn't last a day on the real streets... I'd like to here his mouth then...I don't think Kanye would know what to do - being in a black neighborhood...

the truth

Kims a Hobbit...dude

TJ

Must have been part of "the deal", for Jenner to buy KW all this" coverage" ,in an attempt to bolster his career.
I actually never heard of him until he shamed Taylor Swift & hooked up with KK.

glonq

I wish I could marry a hobbit.

TJ

KIM LOVES REGGIE BUSH!! He was sitting right behind her at the Dec.14th concert!!! See X17.com