Suge Knight

Call Me a Ni**a

Not An African American

12/16/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121613_suge_knight_launch_v2
Suge Knight is offended when people call him African American, because he's NOT African.  On the other hand, he doesn't have a problem with the word, "Ni**a."

Suge says it's offensive to label all Black people African American.  And he goes further ... he thinks it's ridiculous that only rappers can use the word, "Ni**a."  He thinks if it can be used by some, it should be used by all.

At first his theory sounds a little shocking, but maybe he has a point.

So we gotta ask...

beachgal

How troubling and sad that he wants to be called the demeaning slur that slave-owners called slaves. :(

Nikki and The City

That poll is irrelevant and racist.

all about the money

Why do we have to call you N***** instead of African American. Can't we just call you American?

Kevin Collings

And we wonder why this country doesn't respect us as a people. Why not just call him by his name?

ericcaro

African american is more legit

itzkathy

what the hell is wrong with JUST black??? Why must we call them anything extra??? Every single black is NOT from Africa!!!

JohnStilt1987

I made a account to show my disgust for this website and everything it does. I feel sorry for anyone who works here because obviously you have little to no self respect. Especially someone who is African American.

Sargio

I'll just call him American. The adjectives are irrelevant.

Marq

I cannot believe TMZ would actually pose a question like this as a vote?... This is not 1965 this is 2013, that question alone shows that we as blacks have a long way to go. Suge Knight has his own thoughts but a Media outlet like TMZ should know better.. shame on you

Sargio

This poll is more offensive than Suge Knight

PrincessGoldman

Black people are ok with being degraded. It's in their genes to accept being treated like crap so that is how I will treat them. They're just monkeys anyway so it doesn't really matter what they want to be called. They should be called ******s not *****s though. It would be more fun to call them ******s :)

sass me not

This Is offensive!

WORKS3RD

Everyone, no mater color you are, please watch this. TMZ I hope you take heed to this.. http://youtu.be/fTF2UjixVHQ

Deesuite

Suge Knight is not a leader of BLACK PEOPLE! Are we a joke to other groups of people? Would you ever pose this poll to other ethnic groups? I guess to get ratings, publicity & money at any cost no matter how it effects other people. But that's what this country has become. A bunch of dumbed-downed, uneducated, money-grubbing, drama-queen cowards.

Sandal_enid

I like suge a lot better now, he's cool