Suge Knight

Call Me a Ni**a

Not An African American

12/16/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121613_suge_knight_launch_v2
Suge Knight is offended when people call him African American, because he's NOT African.  On the other hand, he doesn't have a problem with the word, "Ni**a."

Suge says it's offensive to label all Black people African American.  And he goes further ... he thinks it's ridiculous that only rappers can use the word, "Ni**a."  He thinks if it can be used by some, it should be used by all.

At first his theory sounds a little shocking, but maybe he has a point.

So we gotta ask...

QueenShena

True just because you have dark skin does NOT mean you are from Africa. However my decedents are African and I mostly relate to Africans in culture so yes I refer to myself as African America. Call me anything that starts with a "nig-" and see what you will receive. As a matter of fact do not call me black either. Try this simple yet thought provoking trick, pick out a crayola crayon, one brown one black. One one looks like most like African decedent skin, true you may need multiple shades from the 64 pack but your eyes are not deceiving you do not call me Black neither. I have every right to call myself what I deem fit and not some racial tag someone has placed on me and "just because its uncomfortable to me does not mean it will change" wont work here Megyn Kelly and Tupac's murderer oh I'm sorry TMZ and Suge Knight.

kukamongakrackerkilla

Fist **** SUGE KNIGHT, he a assclown for the white man. Secondly, **** TMZ, and everyone who works there. Especially the blacks, because if you don't fine this bull**** offensive, you need to be shot. So kike you can call me a ****** if you feel brave enough, but I hope you will be wearing a bullet proof vest. Now lets see how long this post stays up.

Bowserjr

How about we just refer to anyone born in America as, Americans. That's how other countries do it. Leave it to this arrogant country to call them anything otherwise

Becauseisaidso

Who is the dumb ass at TMZ that thought this poll was a good idea? Are you serious right now? This poll needs to be taken down now!

george

put it this way if you were born in Africa and came here and became a citizen you will be known as African American so goes the same with Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese etc, if you came here from another country and went Thur the paper work to become a citizen you can be called it but if you were born here you are nothing but a American

Ashley

TMZ PLEASE DELETE THIS OFFENSIVE POST!!! HOW DARE YOU EVEN CONSIDER PUBLISHING SUCH IGNORANCE AND NONSENSE!!!! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Alisa

How dare y'all put up a poll like this TMZ!

Thrilla

Can we get another option here? Like black?

TRX1

HOW DARE YOU TMZ!! Mr. Levine perhaps you should also place a vote box to see if we should start referring to Jewish people as K**e or Jew. Oh , I'm sorry, Did I Offend you? YOU DO SEE THE POINT , DON'T YOU?!!

Becauseisaidso

Who is the dumb ass at TMZ who thought it was a good idea to have a stupid poll such as this???? Are you serious right now???

highlyoffended

REALLY, TMZ? REALLY?

Confused

I'm disappointed in TMZ for even posting such a question. There are some things you don't 'gotta ask'...SMH

Joy

RE: the poll
How about neither!!

Calinative

I am shocked at the poll results. We need to be addressed as African Americans.

RD

Blacks just need to make up their minds on what they want to be called. Blacks, Negros and now, African americans. Pick one. My vote is for blacks.