Suge Knight

Call Me a Ni**a

Not An African American

12/16/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121613_suge_knight_launch_v2
Suge Knight is offended when people call him African American, because he's NOT African.  On the other hand, he doesn't have a problem with the word, "Ni**a."

Suge says it's offensive to label all Black people African American.  And he goes further ... he thinks it's ridiculous that only rappers can use the word, "Ni**a."  He thinks if it can be used by some, it should be used by all.

At first his theory sounds a little shocking, but maybe he has a point.

So we gotta ask...

N/A

First of all this is the most ignorant , ridiculous and idiotic expression of entertainment I've endured in a while only TMZ would take a vote on something they know nothing about .

SnSinOC

Oh, the race baiting media isn't going to like this.

Mike

If science is correct and Africa is the origins of modern man... then I'm just as "African" as any black person in this Country.

LuckeeD

I can't believe you have this poll. Are there no depths to which you will not sink? There is already enough racism on this site, and now you invite more? I think I might be done with site.

Mumra the Ever Living

He gives the word N***a a bad name.
And really TMZ, what this guy says means absolutely nothing. this glumper is just another thug life piece of rotted garbage.

mbumble

The statement is wrong both ways.

N/A

It's disturbing that during this day and age TMZ and Suge Knight are ignorant enough to entertain such stupidity, and idiot behavior I'm very disappointed in Suge's Jail bird ignorant a$$ and most of all TMZ for the exposure.

PinkyB69

Why does TMZ ask racist poll questions? I realize you are wanting feedback but when you sink so low to ask such a stupid f*cking question are you aiding in an issue concerning race. I don't know how these idiots are that think you should call African Americans the N Word are, but I would dare anyone black or white to try me. Lets start with Harvey, I dare you to call someone a N on television.

Xxdiscoxxheaven

Tmz...that stupid ass poll is beyond offensive

Joi

What the HE** is wrong with TMZ!!!!! Why would you post a story like this in the first place?!?!? Perhaps this is a question that your "African American" employees should be asking themselves -- and if an African American employee POSTED this story, THEY NEED TO TURN IN THEIR BLACK CARD RIGHT NOW!

I'm offended! I'm even more offended by the ignorant people who voted for the racist, negative response.

Don't you people at TMZ have enough common sense to see that such a poll would do nothing but cause problems?!?!

What's going on over there? Are you all Suge Knight's bit***s?

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I may have to call Al Sharpton on you fools. Unless TMZ issues an apology about their lapse in judgment, I will never watch your stupid show again. In fact, I'm may have to call FOX and lodge a complaint.

I've WORKED extremely hard to get to where I am. There is no way I will ever be okay with someone calling me the "n" word and I'm not about to stay silent while TMZ let's Suge Knight bi*** slap you around and spread his ignorance and ugliness!!!!!

Proud2bBlack

Proceed with caution. All black do not agree with Suge. So again I say-proceed with caution.

KicksandGiggles

Ignorant people should not breathe.

N/A

PinkyB69

You can't actually think it's okay to have a poll asking if it's okay to use a racial slur against a group of people. Really TMZ has become a racist bull**** site and your polls are largely geared toward discrimination and ignorance. Since some dumb ass at TMZ thinks this is cool let Harvey go on air and call 2Chainz a N or Chris Brown and lets see how that plays out. Warning white people who hide behind the anonymity of the internet, trying some stupid **** like this may get your ass kicked or worse. Lucky for you once you get f*cked up for calling a black person a N you can sue TMZ for contributing to your stupidity!

Joi

Perhaps times are getting kind of desperate at TMZ that they would have to stoop to something so low in order to get some publicity. Stop s**king on Suge Knight's ti**s!