Suge Knight

Call Me a Ni**a

Not An African American

12/16/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121613_suge_knight_launch_v2
Suge Knight is offended when people call him African American, because he's NOT African.  On the other hand, he doesn't have a problem with the word, "Ni**a."

Suge says it's offensive to label all Black people African American.  And he goes further ... he thinks it's ridiculous that only rappers can use the word, "Ni**a."  He thinks if it can be used by some, it should be used by all.

At first his theory sounds a little shocking, but maybe he has a point.

So we gotta ask...

1ndependenceday

I think people got it twisted ***** is a slang word that comes from black and ****** is a slavery name that comes from whites but have when blacks get mad when they saying the word but and I always see black on black crime everyday **** the word we have a bigger problem I throw a lot of racial **** out the window you know who races black on black people. Ijs

Nate

Suge Knight for President!

cindy

Wow, Thanks, Suge. I agree. If one group of people can use that term....others should too.

Gofast430

I have always called him a WORTHLESS ******. Is that the same?

John

Suge is ahead of his time. In about 20 years the word barriers of the Obama years, will be viewed much like Prohibition or The Victorian era. Words will be free, and people will laugh at how absurd and controlling people of this time were for banning them. Language will not frighten people.

juicy

He is a f*cking fool! And so is TMZ! TMZ gone get people F*cked up on these streets! Believe that! Was the poll necessary?? Harvey, would you want people to calling you derogatory names?

Maritza

I remember when whites were caucasian and black were negros. Black and white is much more simpler.

cb2013

And we will see him in a story a week from now for punching a white guy for calling him *****..

TPF

There are no African Americans in this Country!
There are white ,Black Hispanic,Latino,and many many others but 99.99% of the blacks that what to be call African-Americans don't have any living ancestors that were born in Africa. And not one of them were either. You don't hear white people referring to themselves as European-Americans and you will never here them say that. We are all related to immigrants .

janja

why does he want to be called a ninja????

LA Teacher

Why not call black people the same thing people call white people? White people are white, so black people should be called black. We do not call white people European-Americans....they migrated to this country so they are definitely not natives. Black people were forced into migration here, so they are not natives either. The 'African' part was beaten out of black people hundreds of years ago. Black people are the only group that has no choice but to be identified as African-American which, unfortunately, brings about many perceived negative stereotypes. Native-American hyphenate their names, but they do so with pride, and 'some' Asians will do it when they do not want to be perceived as foreigners simply because of their uniquely visible characteristics. I have rarely heard of any Latino that hyphenates their family country of origin with American. This country is so lopsided when it comes down to labeling others and what is politically correct. As for me, a multi-racial human being who happens to be mixed with black, I prefer to identify as black when telling people my mix. I am not ashamed of being black, but I do not like people to identify me as African-American. Before then, we were called Negroes.

Woot

FALSE CHOICE, TMZ.
Suge and TMZ need to go directly to hell together for this one.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

I hear ya ,Mr. Bush boogie.

WiindBoii Jr

If native Americans didn't discover Columbus lost at sea none you ****s would be here so shut up .. LMFAO!!

Aarin

Ummmm.....okay... If that's what you want....

Confused.