George Zimmerman

$100K Offer For My Painting

I'm A Regular Picasso Now

12/17/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1217-george-zimmerman-artwork-ebay
George Zimmerman has found a new outlet for his emotions ... NOT involving a gun.  Now he's brandishing a paintbrush ... and he stands to make a bloody FORTUNE.

Zimmerman is selling a signed painting on eBay ... and get this --  the high bid thus far ... $97,700.  So far ... 107 bids and counting.

The painting features a portion of an American flag -- painted in shades of black and white -- with the words, "GOD -- ONE NATION with LIBERTY and JUSTICE FOR ALL."  It's signed George Zimmerman.

GZ says it's his very first artistic work, adding,  "[it] allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :-)"

Zimmerman could benefit from an art class or two. He says he didn't use oils or acrylics. He used regular old household latex paint. "I know it's not the fanciest, but it is what we had."

1217-george-zimmerman-artwork-autograph

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

billy

Lol Americakkk

Bob

Who cares... Why does TMZ have a beef with this guy? He's not in Hollyweird.. Why not post stories about the latest school shooting in Colorado and how the kid was a huge liberal. Why not talk about banning guns after his shooting? Oh wait that doesnt fit the agenda.. Hush... Hush...

MoraMore

a $1,000 for you to get lost is my offer.

Mr Wood

BULLSH*T!!!

dimes

All he did was paint over a stock photo of a flag.

BLUE UGLY 💩

What kid will her kill or woman will he beat next

shannon

Even if the verdict in his murder trial was fair, which is was not, who the **** makes a profit off being famous for killing a child? Even if it was self defense which is a joke any normal person would consider that day the worst of their life. I want to lunch that smirk off his ugly. Fat face

Zu

are you f*****g kidding me.

Farrakhan Ashy Larry

100k to anybody who could bring him to me.

Black

Will someone kill him already

Ashley

I'm sure the brain dead *********** republican sheep of this country are all lining up like cave monkeys ..vomit trashy tackiness like this tickle their fancy...
disgraceful and distasteful..!!!!
but ask them and they will all scream how classy they all are….. STUPIDS!!!!!!

ABB

Original work my hairy as! Here's the original source. Read em' weep!

Kelly

If you have no other marketable skills, it's a good idea. I wonder what Katie Holmes' knee vagina thinks of Zimmerman's artwork.

todd lee

Someone please put a bullet on this clown already....and while your at it, kill the morons who bid on giving this moron a cent.

KARMA K

No one should buy anything from this child killer! He will get payback one of these day's!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments