Justin Bieber

I'm Retiring

12/17/2013 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

121713_justin_bieber_retire_launch

Justin Bieber is done with show biz ... so he says -- thing is, we don't believe him.

Justin was at Power 106 in L.A. today, and said after his next album drops he's retiring.  The album comes out next week.

We talked to people in Bieber's camp and they said he was joking.  As one source put it, "The kid's got ambition."

Since Justin appeared at The Laugh Factory last Friday, apparently he thinks he's on a comedy roll.

He already needs new material.

1217_justin_bieber_through_years_footer

That'sRightISaidIt

Who still listens to his music??? Nobody cares! Loser

curiouskitten

my daughter used to love him and even she can't stand the lil punk anymore...wish he would retire...

kr

If you hate on here dislike happy comments and BOTHER to write hate comments obviously you're a guy who can't get laid or a girl trying to impress a hater to get laid and he won't ever like you sorry you're pathetic

Viper_Lux

Well let's respect his wishes.

ok

It's a Christmas miracle!

STEPH

HEY HE NOT tmz

chazzer123

IMAGINE.... Being able to retire with hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank at the age of 19. His recent 14 month Believe Tour has estimated to have grossed $200 Million alone. The final count has yet to come in and could be higher. This is the definition of success and it's no wonder his haters tear their hair out whenever they see his name mentioned. They will simply be as successful in life as he has in only 4 years.

Purplepopcorn101

“I wish I could meet Justin and tell him how inspiring and humble he was and how he saved so many lives. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Justin. And I'm 18 still alive trying to make through all this shizz. Just seeing Justin handle all this bullying since the beginning gives me hope that I can keep going. I feel like crying right now he is a such a beautiful human being inside and out, but ignorant people destroyed him has made him feel worthless and insecure when he should of never felt that way. Till the day I die I will always stand up for Justin. Words hurt....words are p-o-w-e-r-f-u-l. He has made mistakes, so have I, so have you! He is no different then us besides he is famous. Him going into a brothel is his business not yours not mine. Him showing up late for his own concerts is the action the reaction is him losing fans/money. Cheerful smile > Faded eyes if I had a chance to hug him I would hold him in my arms and tell him how much I care for him❤️. It's not cool to hurt innocent people, real men barely exist anymore just look through all these disgusting comments they're acting like middle school gossip girls.”

vanz4rmHawaii

It's so funny to hear he's just joking, but you see that everybody really wants him to retire..lol

franklyspeaking

His music sux flea nuts, he should do a concept album with his drumming skills and singing...he'll be a fine actor. HE HA$ FU $ 2

AllieFrid

Until he runs out of money. What a joke.

Sam

he's not lying for attention dumb ****s. why do you even look at these articles if you dont like him? get a life and something better to do. you obviously have some odd crush on him if you need to see what hes up to all the time. it's called sarcasm and joking around but TMZ just took this part of the clip to make it seem like he wasn't joking. so you can all shut the **** up and move on with your life and stop worrying about what justin is doing. you're just jealous that hes successful and you're not so you need to bash on him so you can feel better about your image. suck.a.dick. :)

Sam

TuxThePenguin

THEY'RE HEEEEERE! I bielibe they've arrived.

tessa