Justin Bieber

I'm Retiring

12/17/2013 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

121713_justin_bieber_retire_launch

Justin Bieber is done with show biz ... so he says -- thing is, we don't believe him.

Justin was at Power 106 in L.A. today, and said after his next album drops he's retiring.  The album comes out next week.

We talked to people in Bieber's camp and they said he was joking.  As one source put it, "The kid's got ambition."

Since Justin appeared at The Laugh Factory last Friday, apparently he thinks he's on a comedy roll.

He already needs new material.

1217_justin_bieber_through_years_footer

Lyc

Please do it now, retire now..people would love that.

Nick.

you guys must be hard up on news today this article was just stupid

Anonymouse

It's a Festivus miracle!!!

cb2013

Ya right. We couldn't be that lucky..

Chiefkeefa420

I'm not a fan but if I was him I would be stacking cash until my girly voice went away

Rusty

Dang it I was hopping this was true and he was going back to Canada! Oh well maybe some day.

billybob

I only would be a believer , when he dies. Hopefully that happens very soon, and if his death would be cruel, this is a nice bonus!

abby

Bieber retire? That would be great . . . now if we could get Miley to retire, THAT would be great.

The Man They Call Louis

Does that mean he's finally leaving L.A. as well?

Luz

Yeaeh!

Purplepopcorn101

I wish I could meet Justin and tell him how inspiring and humble he was and how he saved so many lives. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Justin. And I'm 18 still alive trying to make through all this shizz. Just seeing Justin handle all this bullying since the beginning gives me hope that I can keep going. I feel like crying right now he is a such a beautiful human being inside and out, but ignorant people destroyed him has made him feel worthless and insecure when he should of never felt that way. Till the day I die I will always stand up for Justin. Words hurt....words are p-o-w-e-r-f-u-l. He has made mistakes, so have I, so have you! He is no different then us besides he is famous. Him going into a brothel is his business not yours not mine. Him showing up late for his own concerts is the action the reaction is him losing fans/money. Cheerful smile > Faded eyes if I had a chance to hug him I would hold him in my arms and tell him how much I care for him❤️. It's not cool to hurt innocent people, real men barely exist anymore just look through all these disgusting comments they're acting like middle school gossip girls.

CT

I hope by retire he means kill himself.

JimmyCrapCorn

He better cut back on the weed. He sounds like Lohan.

Aarin

I wonder how many teen girls killed themselves before knowing its fake.

Anon

Justin Bieber is embarrassing the way Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan are embarrassing.