Lindsay Lohan

I'm Gonna Sing Again!

12/17/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1217-lindsay-lohan-instagram
Lindsay Lohan
-- forever in search of a career resurrection -- is now setting her sights on reigniting her singing career ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay was in a New York City recording studio over the weekend, experimenting with various tracks.  Lindsay has one hit under her belt -- "Confessions of a Broken Heart" -- which is in the pop genre, but we're told she's now more interested in EDM.

Our sources say Lindsay has not signed with a label yet but that's what she's gunning for.

We're told Lindsay has gotten advice and support from friends, including Lady Gaga and Max from The Wanted.

FUTMZ

Hey Linds...... want anyone to believe this new lie? Post a PDF of your recording contract. Don't redact the drug references.

Sam

LOL

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan 16 Dec
for all my machete fans, this is for you... i’m giving away a poster of me! join now for more rewards xo... http://bit.ly/LindsayRewards

Billie ‏@vikisothergurl 23s
@lindsaylohan I believe all your Machete fan has moved on.

seamus

She even stole the peace sign-way back in the day Todd Rundgren used a similar pose for Something/Anything. The only original thing this bitch does is finding new ways to **** up.

love-truth-freedom

She should just save her time and energy. Her last album (back when she was popular) only sold 80,000 copies. She'll probably only sell a couple Gs now.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'm gonna reignite my singing career too.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I've always chuckled at the way the
Lohans throw themselves at the public. It's funny too that none of them know anything productive, yet they feel so important.

seamus

I hate TMZ-I have to use sites I don't normally use just to post-so Goodnight and see you at ROL where posting is not an ordeal.

Questdelsangraal

Do whatever you want to Lindseed because no
one really cares.

drama

The thought about hearing her voice makes me want to vomit

Grandma Cracker

What a coincidence, I am getting ready to restart my acting and singing career too.

Rad-Z

Come thru Linds....I wanna duet with you...

Grandma Cracker

Going to write a book, going to sing, make movies, model.......never mind, she'll just sell fake stories to TMZ for cigarette money...... La Loser...........

ALLIEKAT9090

painful

They must have had an open bar

ketjo

Never in any of her going to's do you ever see or hear her say I going to study.......or I'm going to get some training or I'm going to back to school........because that requires work and intelligence of which she has never do and doesn't have........