Phil from 'Duck Dynasty'

Man Ass Can't Compare to Vagina

12/18/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1218-phil-robertson-01

update_graphic_red_bar
4:55 PM PT --
A&E just dropped the hammer on Phil ... putting him on indefinite hiatus. The network says its disappointed by his anti-gay comments -- which are his own personal beliefs and not reflective of "Duck Dynasty" or the network.  A&E says it supports the LGBT community.

update_graphic_red_bar
8:15 AM PT --
Phil's trying to backpedal by releasing a statement through A&E in which he says, "I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me."

But he's still doing some thumping ... adding that the Bible teaches "women and men are meant to be together."
update_grey_gray_bar "Duck Dynasty"
 patriarch Phil Robertson is blasting gays ... and not in the usual Bible-thumping way -- instead he's going off about the benefits of vagina as compared to a man's a**hole.

Robertson went on a rant about religion, homosexuality, and a bunch of other things in an interview with GQ -- saying, "It seems like to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me."

He adds, "There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on dudes! But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man."

Phil continued his verbal attack by claiming society's become too accepting of sin. He says, "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and those men ... they won't inherit the kingdom of God. It's not right."

As for whether his comments will affect "Duck Dynasty" ratings -- Phil doesn't seem concerned about the show's long term future, saying ... "It's a TV show. This thing ain't gonna last forever. No way."

So, we gotta ask ...

spock

True. Last I heard poop isn't considered a sex lubricant.

franklyspeaking

Tell that to the billion dollar industry gay for pay adult actors and actress's inhabit Without the cash who knows what he'd be poking? No matter how you like it something nasty comes out of it. FACT

StubbyCub

As a gay man I obviously do not agree with Phil Robertson. But at the same time, the man has a right to speak his mind on what he believes in. Does that make him a bad person? No, it doesn't. I do believe that many in the gay community look for an excuse to bitch about any and everything. WE all just need to tend to our own business and quit trying to control what other people can an can't say.

TinaR

stop killing those beautiful ducks, bigot!

James

So ignorant, but what would you expect? And SO stereotypical! I know plenty of gay men who you would never in a million years suspect as they love sports, hunt, fish, have long beards, etc. THAT is the travesty here, that you're not a "real man" if you are gay? But I at least respect this guys opinion: even if he's wrong!

Semipsychedelic

He's entitled to his opinion & it's not going to change me from enjoying the show. He's not perfect, admits to his alcoholism, drug use, arrests, & even infidelity in a short Doc called I am Second - The Robertsons. He has a past but chose to follow a new path. I watched it & I still watch Duck Dynasty even after seeing their flaws. They're human, just like us, they just happen to have a camera in their face.

Semipsychedelic

Semipsychedelic

He's entitled to his opinion & it's not going to change me from enjoying the show. He's not perfect, admits to his past alcoholism, drug use, arrests, & even infidelity in a short Doc called I am Second - The Robertsons. He has a past but chose to follow a new path. I watched it & I still watch Duck Dynasty even after seeing their flaws. They're human, just like us, they just happen to have a camera in their face.

Derf

How would he know if he's never tried it??? You cannot compare the two!!

andy

Phil was directly asked questions in an interview, and he simply gave very honest answers, reflecting his own opinions. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE DID. The Robertsons are pretty much "unfiltered", which is why people appreciate and support them.
All that I really know for sure, is this . . .
During any type of an apocalypse, "end of times" type setting, . . . I would rather be teamed with a fully armed Duck Dynasty crew, than a bunch of "sensitive" male hairdressers.
JUST MY OPINION.

momar

What Christians don't like gays since when.

Tarington

I'm more offended by Phil's incessant religious philosophy pushing than anti-homosexuality, even though both are offensive. But, look at Phil, his ragged looking beard, caveman mentality, and good God, some of the sh*t coming out of his mouth is just ridiculously silly. And, most importantly, what gay man would like/want Phil anyway? Exactly, NONE.

bea1

Agree with him 100%. I'm sick of people tiptoeing around ***gots feelings.

Chad

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So be it. Liberals and conservatives both need to learn that both side s have the right to believe what they want.

antigirlygirl

Wow! You guys rock! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.