Phil from 'Duck Dynasty'

Man Ass Can't Compare to Vagina

12/18/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1218-phil-robertson-01

update_graphic_red_bar
4:55 PM PT --
A&E just dropped the hammer on Phil ... putting him on indefinite hiatus. The network says its disappointed by his anti-gay comments -- which are his own personal beliefs and not reflective of "Duck Dynasty" or the network.  A&E says it supports the LGBT community.

update_graphic_red_bar
8:15 AM PT --
Phil's trying to backpedal by releasing a statement through A&E in which he says, "I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me."

But he's still doing some thumping ... adding that the Bible teaches "women and men are meant to be together."
update_grey_gray_bar "Duck Dynasty"
 patriarch Phil Robertson is blasting gays ... and not in the usual Bible-thumping way -- instead he's going off about the benefits of vagina as compared to a man's a**hole.

Robertson went on a rant about religion, homosexuality, and a bunch of other things in an interview with GQ -- saying, "It seems like to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me."

He adds, "There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on dudes! But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man."

Phil continued his verbal attack by claiming society's become too accepting of sin. He says, "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and those men ... they won't inherit the kingdom of God. It's not right."

As for whether his comments will affect "Duck Dynasty" ratings -- Phil doesn't seem concerned about the show's long term future, saying ... "It's a TV show. This thing ain't gonna last forever. No way."

So, we gotta ask ...

Jayla

Yeah, okay, they're gonna take a top rated, hugely successful show that libs don't watch anyway off air because he loves the va-jay? Dream on.
I am always amazed how libs cannot seem to work remote controls, radio dials, stop books from flying open in their hands, and prevent FB/Twitter opinions from making it to their portals. If you no likey Phil, no watchey, dumbarse. Somehow I never find Logo on my TV screen without me putting it there, do I have a more funtional TV than libs do?

shawn

What do you expect from a racist hick who looks like he's never showered?

Jessica244

All I'm saying is Adam and Eve weren't two men.

Truth

America is really sick of gay bullies. Go ahead and boycott Duck Dynasty. It worked so well against Chik-Fil-A. Speaking of, that's a great lunch idea.

Keyser Söze

You know, I don't see myself at all as a bigot - live and let live, that's my motto, so if you're into dudes, more power to you... but, if I have to be real, the man has a point there! A vagina IS BETTER than a man's butthole! Girls have DEFINITELY MORE to offer! The big different between Robertson and me, though, is that I don't sit around, thinking about why some guys are into guys - it doesn't affect my life, so... I don't care.

The whole 'more accepting of sin' thing is ridiculous too - society has ALWAYS been accepting to sin... as long as you have enough money to get away with them - 'affluenza' ain't a new thing.

As for "Duck Dynasty" - I never watched the show, so...

strunz2318

Hairy man ass or vagina? Gee, let me think.

Gamedame

Of COURSE I'll still watch it. I adore the Robertson crew. If I cut myself off from everyone that I disagreed with I'd have a pretty lonely life.
I happen to think Phil is wrong on this point, but I agree with some of his views. I love his "family comes first" attitude, and I think that is what is missing from the homes of so many of today's troubled youth.

JMP

Really, you wanna talk religion? Doesnt your god also say: do not judge??? You hypocritical hillbilly you!

puddintang

Phil never said the words "ass or ass hole" as the title of this story leads you to believe. But he did say he would never judge someone or treat them without respect just because they sin. He leaves the judging to God. He makes it clear he doesn't understand the attraction of gay sex but he doesn't judge them.

Every time someone doesn't agree with homosexuality, or they utter a gay slur, or if they think they might have uttered a gay slur, TMZ goes on the attack and tries their best to ruin their career, e.g. Alec Baldwin. You really think the Robertson family cares what you do, TMZ? You won't change their beliefs. Duck Dynasty is a juggernaut. they bring in millions for A&E. Even if you did topple the show, do you think all those gay duck hunters will stop buying the duck calls? OH wait, do the gays duck hunt ? Right.

Seriously TMZ, stop trying to ruin every one that doesn't agree with gay sex. Live and let live. No one is trying to make Harvey give up penis so stop trying to make everyone agree with your agenda.

CoconutScrimp

Didn't that black TMZ dude (I don't know his name) say to Old Man Harvey... "I don't think you quite understand the power of the pvssy".

tessa

You know, not everyone needs to agree or approve of homosexuality, get on with your lives and stop forcing your choices on everyone else! Good grief. Those pushing diversity and tolerance are the least tolerant of all.

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

At least he isn't afraid to say what he believes.

Toilethead

A stupid man on a stupid show.

Swords Woman

My question to Phil is, HOW does HE know?!? Obviously he's taken a dip in both.
Moron.

Joy

So, I see the poll is still 70% in favor of watching the show. Can I ask, how is this any different from the Paula Deen scandal? I know! She said those things 30 years ago, and this guy said them yesterday, yet it was perfectly fine to turn her into a villain for making racist remarks, but what he said about homosexuality is fine? What the hell is wrong with this country????????????????????????????????