Phil from 'Duck Dynasty'

Man Ass Can't Compare to Vagina

12/18/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1218-phil-robertson-01

update_graphic_red_bar
4:55 PM PT --
A&E just dropped the hammer on Phil ... putting him on indefinite hiatus. The network says its disappointed by his anti-gay comments -- which are his own personal beliefs and not reflective of "Duck Dynasty" or the network.  A&E says it supports the LGBT community.

update_graphic_red_bar
8:15 AM PT --
Phil's trying to backpedal by releasing a statement through A&E in which he says, "I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me."

But he's still doing some thumping ... adding that the Bible teaches "women and men are meant to be together."
update_grey_gray_bar "Duck Dynasty"
 patriarch Phil Robertson is blasting gays ... and not in the usual Bible-thumping way -- instead he's going off about the benefits of vagina as compared to a man's a**hole.

Robertson went on a rant about religion, homosexuality, and a bunch of other things in an interview with GQ -- saying, "It seems like to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me."

He adds, "There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on dudes! But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man."

Phil continued his verbal attack by claiming society's become too accepting of sin. He says, "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and those men ... they won't inherit the kingdom of God. It's not right."

As for whether his comments will affect "Duck Dynasty" ratings -- Phil doesn't seem concerned about the show's long term future, saying ... "It's a TV show. This thing ain't gonna last forever. No way."

So, we gotta ask ...

mrsrosario1andonly

I'll still be watching,these guys are funny and only express their opinions. They aren't pushing it on anyone and have all the right just like you and I to express their opinions anytime they want HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Rick

Telling a joke is not preaching hate, ya need to get over the whole nobody gets to make fun of us stuff.

lili

29% of people must be gay males

John

I'm glad he spoke against the gay glorification of the male ass. Get real. No surprise there. What's to defend??

HumanNature

HARVEY JUST MAD THAT HE/SHE DOES NOT HAVE A "VAGINA"!!!!!

stupidfamouspeople

Omg who f'n cares?! Gay people wanna be gay? Let them! How is their gay relationship effecting your lives?

LeesaPate

Good for him!!

maylene

Its like if u say something u don't agree with or like about gay ppl they comes out hating like u not suppose to have a voice in ur opinion ...phil didn't hate on anyone just answered a question truthfully n I don't have a problem with wot ppl do behind close doors or if u gay thats ur choice,

Kelly

Bigot. At least he let it be known.

Kenny

That's not really a rant, it's the truth They are only making a big deal of it because it most likely offended Harvey Levin. That's why the world is so screwed up, Because the Christian views doesn't seem to matter anymore.

pattin

I <3 Harvey Levin

Sssymom11

I don't understand people these days..... If some voices an opinion that does not seem to follow the liberal point of view then they are attacking. I did not view his comments as attacking, I saw it as a person who was asked his opinion and he offered. I don't necessarily agree with him but he has his right to his beliefs just as everyone else has a right to their beliefs. He did not condem or call out racial slurs, he said he just does not understand. Shame on you TMZ for saying it was an attack. I thought you had better sense then the rest of the gossip sites.

American Patriot

The fact of the matter is this: When a married couple has a baby.....they NEVER want it to be queer. Just be normal and stop being weird all you gays!

HumanNature

EVERYBODY HAS AN "OPINION"!!!!!

There are as many opinions as there are experts.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Danivoros

He is just as entitled to have beliefs as the rest of us are. You also failed to include in your "article" that he also said even though he believes it's a sin, it's not his job to judge them, it's his job to love them. There is a lot more in the article than what you are printing and the majority of it is about loving everyone and leading a Godly life. He was asked about what he believes is sinful and he answered it.