Phil from 'Duck Dynasty'

Man Ass Can't Compare to Vagina

12/18/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1218-phil-robertson-01

update_graphic_red_bar
4:55 PM PT --
A&E just dropped the hammer on Phil ... putting him on indefinite hiatus. The network says its disappointed by his anti-gay comments -- which are his own personal beliefs and not reflective of "Duck Dynasty" or the network.  A&E says it supports the LGBT community.

update_graphic_red_bar
8:15 AM PT --
Phil's trying to backpedal by releasing a statement through A&E in which he says, "I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me."

But he's still doing some thumping ... adding that the Bible teaches "women and men are meant to be together."
update_grey_gray_bar "Duck Dynasty"
 patriarch Phil Robertson is blasting gays ... and not in the usual Bible-thumping way -- instead he's going off about the benefits of vagina as compared to a man's a**hole.

Robertson went on a rant about religion, homosexuality, and a bunch of other things in an interview with GQ -- saying, "It seems like to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me."

He adds, "There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on dudes! But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man."

Phil continued his verbal attack by claiming society's become too accepting of sin. He says, "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and those men ... they won't inherit the kingdom of God. It's not right."

As for whether his comments will affect "Duck Dynasty" ratings -- Phil doesn't seem concerned about the show's long term future, saying ... "It's a TV show. This thing ain't gonna last forever. No way."

So, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ginger

Bye bye ducks

Gigi

And we have just witnessed the beginning of the end for Duck Dynasty.

Moxie Girl

What an idiot.

nana

I love that man! &u his family!

BLUE UGLY 💩

So what?... the homosexuals are bullies trying force everyone to like their perverted unnatural life style

INTHEZONE

ass is tighter
and girls don't like it

PictureUp

who cares what this dirty looking hick thinks? 15 mins are over get back to your cabin and breed your cousins!

The Zombie

He's right, vaginas rule. I'd do anything for that little soggy hole. I have no idea how a man can find love between another man's butt cheeks. That said, I don't judge them when they do, and maybe the Robertson family bible can find a new home between Phil's own butt cheeks.

marchetti

he has a vay jay on his face! dont b dissing harvey like that

Louisiana girl

Say it Phil. I'm sick of seeing them.

Ginger

Will he get a free pass for running his mouth ?

BLUE UGLY 💩

TMZ makes a poll asking if it's okay to call black people n1ggerrs but everything about gays is "homophobic" LOL Harvey you homo

STFUP

He's got a point. This is the same reason I just do NOT get anal sex. Why? You have a perfectly good vagina RIGHT THERE!

Truth

"a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me."

That's just 99% of us men. It figures that it's outrageous to state something that 99% of us men do. The times we live in. Thanks liberals.

seppe101

He isn't anti gay, he's just pro vagina.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments