Gay 'Storage Wars' Stars

'Duck Dynasty' Hater Is

MISSING OUT On Man Ass

12/18/2013 11:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218-morelli-eaton-robertson-getty-ae
An openly gay couple on A&E's "Storage Wars: New York" is NOT offended by the homophobic comments made by fellow A&E'er and "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson -- telling TMZ, they just feel bad for him ... because man ass beats vagina any day of the week.

Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton tell us, "We could give a s**t what he thinks ... [man ass] is tighter."

As we reported, Phil talked about how a vagina is more desirable than a man's anus, and how homosexuality and bestiality are the same sin.

But Chris and Tad aren't fazed, telling us, "You can't go through life worrying what other people think. That's their values and that's what they think ... as long as they're not nasty to people ... We're not offended at all."

In fact, Chris and Tad say they're still big fans of Phil: "We like Phil. We like the show. We like the fact that they are very godly. When we watch the show and see them say grace, we feel the same way."

As for Phil's belief that gay people won't go to heaven ... Chris and Tad say simply, "How does [Phil] know that? Is he God?"

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

gac

Where is the outrage over what these two said? There words are every bit as offensive as Phil's. "man ass is tighter" I'm offended. Why were they not fired?

republicanblack

ha ha ha. Man asssss issss tighter. ooohhhh yeah, you gotta love those hoe moe sexuals. Cack suckin beats vag suckin too. ha ha ha

kirk

Why do homosexuals need the approval of heterosexuals? Do they have doubts in their own heart?

Roy

Wow this Phil robertson...... i advice better you quit act on Duck Dynasty go home to sleep and lazy. Phil u said homo use anus i believe you did play gay before you get married !

Chuck

"We could give a s**t what he thinks." I think you mean couldn't, not could -- and unless you've tried women, how do you know men are tighter?

Craig

I agree with Corey, there's nothin' finer than a nice, tight, clean-shaven man hole. I'm convinced that the reason I'm gay, is because the smell of an unclean, bloody vagina makes me nauseus & faint. It's the worst smell on this planet. I've tried it, yes. However, smelling & tasting sweet, clean man-butt arouses me. Case closed. Oh, if you're a real Christian, you wouldn't be reading this.

Craig

chris

Lighten up! it was a joke.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13