'Duck Dynasty' Star

Anus vs. Vagina

... It's Not Even Close

12/19/2013 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

121913_duck_launch
"Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson ruffled a lot of feathers by proclaiming men should focus on lady genitals ... and avoid male a-holes.

Female anuses, fear not -- seems ya might still be in play!

tmz_on_tv

Mesha

I agree with you Phil.. I am so tired of the gay community forcing everyone to accept their lifestyle. WE DON"T AGREE SO GET OVER IT! It is rare that I watch t.v shows due to all the foolery. Don't want my children to think it is normal, because it isn't. And never will be.

Mista steal yo hoe

I am agnostic, and have my own beliefs but am well educated with the christian bible, it does state that if you are a man or woman of god, that homosexuality is a sin. So if any of the gays are offended by phils comments, that you must feel you are doing wrong in some way. If your gay, shut the **** up and be gay, quit looking for excuses to be victims. Your normal ****in people only you like the same sex genitalia. Whoopty doo. Shut up and get back in the closet if its that bad in the "real world"

GetOverYourself

He has the right to say what he wants, not matter how stupid he sounds. The ones that scare me are the people that take him seriously. You would have to have less than a fifth grade education. Look at him. He's a joke. ANYONE that would let somebody like that touch them must have really low self esteem. I bet you he doesn't even wash. People like him do, unfortunately, still exist. Hopefully, when people learn what a bar of soap is, and that there is no hate filled, judgemental sky God just looking for an excuse to exercise his vengeance, man will finally be at peace.

Ruth Nery

Kiashe33

Really tmz why post this you guys are ****ing losers all the men on here that like dick and balls are gross as **** ughhh the sin of homosexuality is Aids and bowels that u can't control they need to get the **** outta here America is gaymerica these days God made Adam and Eve not Steve

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2