Adrienne Maloof

Cops SHUT DOWN XMAS PARTY!

12/19/2013 8:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1219_maloof_holiday_party_shut_down_launchAdrienne Maloof is too popular for her own good -- she invited WAY too many people to her XMAS party last night and the cops put the kibosh on the shindig.

The line for the party inside Mulholland Estates -- an uber-exclusive gated community near Bev Hills -- snaked from one side of her block to the other.  Among those stranded outside -- Seth MacFarlane and cast members from "Entourage."

Neighbors got really pissed off and at around 10 PM the cops knocked at Adrienne's imposing front door and schooled her on excessive noise and the out-of-control lines.

It took a while, but eventually the party abruptly ended.

Among the guests -- Vanna White, The Game, Fergie (the Dutchess) and Heather McDonald.

And there's this ... none of the Bev Hills Housewives were there.

Your S&M Girlfriend

I must have missed a part. I'm not sure there is anyone who would invite guests to their home then make them stand outside in a line until I decided to let them in. WTF? Besides that it sounds real A list. Sarah Ferguson? Vanna White? The Game? I mean, what, no Snooki??

6one9

Nothing like ruining the ``FUN
PIGS!!!!!!

TuxThePenguin

Really, TMZ? Adrienne Maloooooooof?must be a slow day

lts

Just an aging former reality show shlump desperately scratching and clawing at relevancy.

Carl

Love the genius's at TMZ. Explain how this makes any sense: "It took a while, but eventually the party abruptly ended." Either the party ended abruptly or it took a while to end. Which is it?

devil's advocate

I wonder if the cops had to check her date's ID to make sure she wasn't serving alcohol to a minor.

billybob

It's always advantageous to have a good relationship to your neighborhood!

PitBullLover

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Gullible

It's duchess. But now I will have a song going round in my head all day. Pass de dutchie from the left hand side......' I believe she's known for that so maybe your spelling is correct.

Friend

Isn't she like 50 or 60 years old? How embarrassing to have the police show up and close a Christmas party. She is jewish so it's a holiday party or can they say hanukkah and we can't say Christmas? We can all agree she is a whore with nasty, old smelly beef curtains.

BLUE UGLY 💩

woghoo?

whateveryou

Tried my best not to consider McFarland an attention seeking nerd. Umm, yeah , notice that list didn't include Matt or Trey. Real talent , don't think they'd be caught outside (much less inside) Adrienne Maloff's little shindig.

FlamingoNut

That's one invite I'd promptly toss in the recycling bin.

Teddy

Sounds like quite the gathering of C and D list "celebrities". Glad I wasn't there.

Yurra Knutz

No R.S.V.P.... No get in.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments