'Duck Dynasty' Wife

That's NOT My Naked Body For Sale!

12/20/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1219-korie-robertson-duck-dynasty-nudeA photo allegedly showing "Duck Dynasty" star Korie Robertson duck naked is being shopped around to media outlets ...  but TMZ has learned it's a TOTAL FAKE!

The photo on the left (below) shows a woman who looks like Korie standing in front of a hotel room door in her birthday suit -- her hotness is up for debate, but one thing is not open for debate ... the fact that the pic has been Photoshopped.

Here's what we've determined.

--  Korie's face was superimposed on someone else's body.

--  We found the original photo, which depicts another woman who has similar body features but a very different face (for privacy reasons, we've blurred her punim).

-- One interesting thing ... both women have a similar and peculiar V-shaped collarbone.

Bottom line ... it's pretty clear someone's so pissed at Phil over his anti-gay comments ... they want to drag his son's wife through the mud.

1219-korie-robertson-duck-dynasty-nude-original

w

Viscious little pillow biting liberal pansies

Sips

She is a lot slimmer then that nice try TMZ

DirkDiggler

I'm looking and I'm LIKING

jenfitz

Sad ' people are nuts these days !

lovegarrison

Help!! My eyes are burning! It gets worse.. I just had a image of her old, homophobic, racist , nasty beard husband. Help!

Vote2012

I will take that over any man any day of the week. How could any gay man pass her up?

Bo

I had to revisit this again I'm so bothered. Harvey you of all people should be open to different opinions. Wille and Kories will forever be "out there" due to the posting on YOUR site. Would you like that for your children.? Respect. is that to much to ask for?
Retract and do it quickly.

Many are appalled that you even posted this.
75 responses, now 76. Get the message, Jack.

Palm Beach Girl

If her FACE was superimposed on the body, the collar bone comment would be irrelevant, right? This point does not prove anything then. I suppose you could then say they both happen to own the same necklace??...Really TMZ...love your site, but this point is laughable...

Yahoo

Let see what happens when we shove vaginas into gay men's faces 24 hours a day, seven days a week. But it is enlightment to shove gay penis's and anus' in everyone elses face, tv, movies. Yeah mocking religion is so vogue and hip!!! Hoo hoo!

lessthantolerant

The homosexual agenda is as vile as it gets. These animals will do anything to protect their special status and keep their deviant lifestyle protected.

billybob

dirty whore

Bud

Willie has the money to track this down and sue. I wish him luck.

Bart

maybe while the boys are out clucking each other in the duck blind (is that really manly???) she's getting to show a few tail feathers of her own.

Patty805

Some people are commenting without knowing **** this is Korie Robertson Phil's daughter in law not his wife!! People must not have **** to do to photoshop a picture to TRY to make her look bad! So stupid!!

Anonymous

This has actually been circulating for more than a month. One of my coworkers texted this photo to me about a month 1/2 ago so it doesn't have anything to do with the new Phil drama. Just fyi.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments