'Duck Dynasty'

Cracker Barrel Bails On Phil's Products

12/21/2013 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1221-phil-duck-dynasty-cracker-barrel
Cracker Barrel has become the first sponsor to cut bait with "Duck Dynasty" ... but not entirely.

The Southern-themed food chain reacted to Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments by removing "selected products which we were concerned might offend some of our guests" from their stores and restaurants.

We called a bunch of Cracker Barrel stores, and the managers told us the products that were removed were the ones that had Phil's face plastered on the packaging.  Almost to a person, the managers added, "We still offer a wide variety of Duck Commander products," and then we heard a click.

C.B. offers this explanation ... "We operate within the ideals of fairness, mutual respect and equal treatment of all people. These ideals are the core of our corporate culture."

As for most of the remaining products ... we're told you can find them in the sale bin.

not

Feech LaManna

So much for Cracker Barrel. Nothing to offer but heartplugging garbage and overpriced gift junk anyway.

TeTe

Racist are you kidding me . His grandson is black.. he is a simple man and the way he talks shows.. Redneck white trash.. He is a Christian. Cracker Barrel is just as bad.. Couple years ago they were the gay racist.

phonecard mike

Anyone want to bet this hurts their sales?

D A HICK

IF OBAMA HAD A SON, HE WOULD LOOK LIKE PHIL, LOL..............

A.fastferrari

SPEAK OUT PHIL . THIS IS THE U.S.A. !!! A&E should be backing you up . You have EVERY right to tell it like it is. What you did Phil is you just reminded some gays about why they fear God. What's right IS right

Keli

If theyre cutting ties with Duck Dynasty, A&E owns that brand. Duck Commander is Phil and his family so it looks like theyre cutting ties with A&E. Good for them.

D A HICK

IF OBAMA HAD A SON, HE'D LOOK LIKE PHIL..................

Capt. Gene

Good news for all you that are hating on the Duck Commander; you can eat at Cracker Barrel now and not feel guilty!

Is CB so tone deaf that they don't realize who their customer base is?

John Campbell

Well, that was easy. No more Cracker Barrel either. See? I get to exercise my free speech as well. I can eat anywhere I choose and I'm surely not going to make a special trip to sponsor a bunch of leftist kowtows.

I haven't shopped at Target in over a decade and found that I didn't miss a thing as a result. In fact, if one considers it, the one thing I might have missed as a result of not shopping at Target is I didn't get my credit/debit card stolen in their latest failure to protect their customers.

Hey! You want to promote that leftist PC garbage, go right ahead. It's your right. Just keep in mind that I have the same rights and I exercise mine with intent.

I'm lov'n it! :oD

D A HICK

AND BTW, I EAT AT CRACKER BARREL SOMETIMES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. ALL I EVER SEE, AT LEAST IN MY MIND, IS GOOD GOD FEARING FOLKS EATING THERE. FAMILIES AND KIDS.................SEEMS LIKE AN OLD FASHIONED WHOLESOME KINDA PLACE...........I LIKE THAT............

Bob

Feech LaManna

Dear Father, We ask that a pole smoker doesn't walk into that grease pit and suffers a heart attack when he sees a photo of Phil. In Jesus' name I pray.

Michael Tubens

Cracker Barrel , typical Lib response. We want the money DD gives us so to play both sides of the field, we'll only remove Phils items. Here's the deal folks, there's no middle here. You need to pick a side and live with it. Thats the only way this country will get right. My family stands by the Robertsons. And we are NY Puerto Ricans with a stong christian believe and a bunch of Military VETS. Thats why we left NYC. and yes we support the 2nd Ammendment. To further offend you, Merry Christmas.

Paulina82

I wont be going there any more!