Kim Kardashian

Kanye Kills

... in 'Anchorman' Cameo

12/21/2013 12:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122113_kanye_west_launch_v2 Kanye West and Marlon Brando have a lot in common in  the acting department ... just ask Kim Kardashian.

Kim and Kanye hit up the Commons in Calabasas Friday to check out West's cameo in the new "Anchorman" flick ... and Kris Jenner, Kourtney, Scott Disick, Tyga and Blac Chyna tagged along for moral support.

After the movie Kim couldn't help gushing over her man's performance -- but the reality star may have taken it too far.

Kanye West -- Who knew he was a thespian?

roxee28

He looks like a chipmunk..and shes a toilet for botox,everything synthetic and fake. Once her looks fade..there wont be anything left. But a big pile of floppy plastic parts.

RD

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh, I'm sure his tiny little cameo is great and it probably steals the show. I would be shocked, shocked I tell you, if there isn't an Oscar nomination for West. If he isn't nominated for at least 3 Oscars including best picture and best director , I predict that West will go on still yet another rant and babel on like a chimp about how he's now a comedian/movie star a genius.

katepotate

My boyfriend and I saw it and there was a theater-wide groan when Kanye came on. He can't act which added to the irony. I was embarrassed for him.

TJ

Does Kendell have any idea, how absolutely stupid she looks? So ostentatious~

Tommy

Lying phony disgusting trash --- every one of them. Go away you self entitled whores.... You smell like piss anyways Kimmy... Mama K is a lying old whore..

onelove

It was nice not hearing about them for a few days since Phil has taken the spotlight.., go away already

Chgome

I guess these people have no concept of embarrassment, what sociopaths. And so ugly to boot

Chgome

Kanye is white trash, I'm from Chicago and the black community doesn't act anything like this idiot. He is white trash as indicated by the white trash he donated him sperm to.

TJ

The tabs say their ship is sinking. But they will be able to lay back and enjoy their massive wealth. No worries for them,really .Sure they will have the best Christmas ever.
Money buys a lot~

Areader

So nice of them to call ahead and let the paparazzi know where they would be!

Sandra

What a pathetic lot of publicity seekers!!! Kim and Kayne are a joke and this relation ship will end badly!!!

palermo

Kim truly destroyed her face, if I were her plastic surgeon (or Kris') I would never admit it. Cross between the Grinch and the Joker for both of them.

DeeMaree

What the hell happened to Kim's hair? Surely she didn't PAY for that but we know she doesn't style anything for herself anymore because stylist Kanye who has lost like 15 million dollars in his clothes line, now makes all those decisions for her. My hair is "styled" like that when I'm taking a jacuzzi soak.

TJ

Kylie not looking so good on the cover of 17 magazine. She really needs to forget that cover girl thing. Hopefully,she is capable of developing a marketable skill. She just didn't get the looks in the family. She will not be able to make it on looks alone ,like the others.

Jose Zamora

Kanye you are a prick for real !!! Kim I think they way you acted was classy i don't agree with some of the choices you have made but we all make mistakes or do things that are out side of our comfort zone to please other people so I understand , so I am talking about this one time you acted very classy , Kanye I understand you might get tired of your fans or random people wanting to talk to you or take a pic with you or even get your autograph but to some people you are great and they love you so try to be nice all the time not just when it's convenient for you I hope I did not offend anyone ,at the same time I am not sorry for what I say !!!