Britney Spears

I LOVE SEX

But ...

12/24/2013 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1224_britney_spears_article_tmz

Britney Spears admits ... she ain't exactly the sexual dynamo she used to be back in her "I'm a Slave for U" days ... but the 32-year-old says she still LOVES to get down.

Spears confessed her love of coitus during an interview for her documentary, "I Am Britney Jean" .... saying, "I love sex. I think sex is great ... but I feel a little different about it now that I’m older. Sometimes I feel like I’m 20 and then sometimes I feel like I’m 50."

It's an interesting comment, considering Britney has been very outspoken about wanting to tone down her sexuality. She recently said she was being pushed too far sexually in her music videos and in the "Britney Jean" doc, she implied her most sexually charged concert performances are behind her.

Still, Britney insists she's all about bangin' ... so, congrats David Lucado.

1224_britney_spears_through_years_footer

cal

Dr ****ing cornelia has a cottege cheese face. **** you you stupid bitch.

cal

**** you nickf you stupid bitch.

cal

**** you ct. Go drink down your own vomit and **** you son of a bitch.

cal

**** you kookla you stupid bitch. You really are stupid piece of poo bitch.

cal

To nick. Beconce is an overhyped fake bitch the media loves to suck her ****ty ass. She ****s up the super bowl and make excuses for her. She ****s up for the inauguration and media don't say ****. She married to a drug dealer attemted murder and nobody says ****.

cal

Let me point out that dr cornelia is a ugly retarded ****ing bitch.

cal

**** you billy ****ing bob.

**** you chanel.

cal

Britney said their are a lot of mean things on the internet. She is correct. Dr cornelia is one of those things Britney. She is a mean jealous bitch. She wishes she were you. She might come back on here and say she doesn't but she is full of bull****. Britney is worth 500 or more million dollars. She owns multiple properties in multiple states so eat her **** and vomit ****ing hateful mean bitches.

cal

**** you cornelia. You had a meltdown by talking out of your **** ass. You are a pysco cornelia.

cal

Ya reAlly cornelia. She has no talent so she sold over 100 million albums with no talent. She sold 100 million singles also. She has been working fir 15 years, but she has no talent ****cornelia.

How about this instead...

Cal... relax.

McNasty

Why are you acting like something said in a do***entary was some kind of TMZ exclusive

NICKF

TO CAL: Isn't it macaroni night at the home tonight? I think your allotted internet time has expired.

cal

**** you nickf. You are a punk bitch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments